Jez

From comments on Newcastle Chronicle link:

Bricking it now man. If indeed we keep him when a reported £30m has been made by Liverpool, and even £25m by Spurs, my opinion of the board will go up very slightly. It could get worse as the day goes on, but wor Andy Carroll know where he wants to play his football; at St James' Park. That is all, player, manager, and owner for once all seem to be reading from the same hymn sheet. Thank God man. HWTL

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/01/31/andy-carroll-says-he-wants-to-stay-at-nufc-72703-28085042/#ixzz1CdVtff00

Lets face it, if Torres is worth 50m, then AC must be worth 100m!

Fingers crossed, stay put Andy, you know it makes sense. Moving anywhere but barcelona or real would be a step down!!

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/01/31/andy-carroll-says-he-wants-to-stay-at-nufc-72703-28085042/#ixzz1CdW2hMlR

Deluded? Newcastle fans? Never!!

I really wish Sky would stop apologising for "any language you might have heard in the background". It's annoying. I know you can't control it Sky and I'm a big boy, I can take it :)

I really wish Sky would stop apologising for "any language you might have heard in the background". It's annoying. I know you can't control it Sky and I'm a big boy, I can take it :)

They do it during the boxing too. Bearing in mind that all live boxing takes place after the watershed I find it nuts that they feel the need to apologise.

They do it during the boxing too. Bearing in mind that all live boxing takes place after the watershed I find it nuts that they feel the need to apologise.

Yeah the boxing one really irritates me.

But anyway back to Andy Carroll for £35 million :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Interesting point on F365.

Liverpool are spending approx £40m on a player who could be sent to prison in the coming months.

Also, the conditions of his bail are that he has to live with his club captain Kevin Nolan. Does he now have to move in with Steven Gerrard?

Hats off to 'pool in one way. They're certainly throwing the dice. That squad had gone stale. Even if they haven't improved on paper, the fresh faces should give them a boost and I think they'll be better for the remainder of the season.

I think that is for the ''things that piss me off thread''

Why does everyone hate Liverpool on this forum. I can understand Spurs, because of their deluded fans and thinking they are bigger then they are, but Liverpool, why?