Jez

So do we think Liverpool will reject Man City's £40m offer for Sterling? I'd snap their hands off to be honest.... 

Supposedly Man City called it their "final bid" Tony Barrett from The Times summed it up; you wouldn't offer that at this stage of the window to walk away from the deal.

This will drag on.

Sven Ulreich joins Bayern to sit on the bench. Really solid keeper. Disappointing.

Dont they have Reina as well

Classic Bayern destroy any possible competition no matter how small a chance they have of beating you

Sven Ulreich joins Bayern to sit on the bench. Really solid keeper. Disappointing.

Dont they have Reina as well

Classic Bayern destroy any possible competition no matter how small a chance they have of beating you

Aye. Maybe Reina is off somewhere though, I doubt Ulreich would be willing to be third choice.

City have showed their hand way to early with that £40million sterling bid, no one else interested will go that big but city have gone balls deep straight away.

City have showed their hand way to early with that £40million sterling bid, no one else interested will go that big but city have gone balls deep straight away.

I'd love City actually walk away from the deal now and sign someone else and leave Liverpool with an unhappy player and at least £20m worse off than anyone else would ever bid.

then on deadline day United swoop in and sign him for 15 million to piss them off even more

Arsenal agree to sell Ospina for £3.9m to Fenerbahce. 

I guess that basically assures that Cech is on his way to Arsenal. There was also an article on Czech news sites saying Rosicky is really pushing for Cech to sign. 

Not sure if posted, but loltacular

Got some very interesting #efc news re: Deulofeu - the incompetence of which will shock even the biggest board critics

Soren Lorensen @stamp_1878

It's stalling because the 'spanish speaker' at the club misinterpreted 30million euros as 3million euros. #efc now trying to save face

Edited by P3te

It's amusing but it seems some Everton fans are blowing this out of all proportion.  A deal collapses ten weeks before the transfer window is due to close, I'm sure it's not going to ruin Everton's plans for next season too much is it?

Soren Lorenson

Fra8ciq.png

There's talk of a DeAndre Yedlin loan to Norwich as Tottenham are planning to bring in Trippier. Probably a good move for Yedlin if it comes off. Kyle Walker certainly benefited from his loan spells.

Edited by JamieZ

Wonder when the penny will finally drop for these kind of players that moves like this are career suicide.

The thing is these guys never lose

Start off in championship get big move to club where ur never gona play and then slowly slide down the league picking up signing on bonuses as you go. No matter how rubbish a player is there will always be a team willing to pay them.

• Like 1