Jez

Is it right Nocerino and Borriello are off to west ham? A few years ago that would have quite a coup. But I can't see them having a major impact now.

As something as a Milan fan, I can safely say that Noce has done diddly squat for Milan since his first season where Ibra set up every one of his 12 league goals.

Allegri (just been sacked and replaced by Seedorf because we've been terrible this season) used him as a "trequartista", but in reality, he's barely good enough to play a normal CM role. 

He's just another free (cheap) transfer Galliani brought in to replace people like Seedorf and Gattuso - Milan fans now regularly mock him, and this is an extremely average Milan side.  

He played against Udinese in the week in the coppa italia QF, and in 90 minutes, barely touched the ball.

Is it right Nocerino and Borriello are off to west ham? A few years ago that would have quite a coup. But I can't see them having a major impact now.

Anyone see anything about wages?

I imagine them both being attracted to west ham because of the bright lights and the £50k+ a week wages rather than the relegation battle

Seems to me like they've gone for names to appease the fans

They're doing a qpr

Draxler is good but not what Arsenal need unless he very quickly adapts to being a striker, or a false-9 or whatever they call it now.

Wenger has said today that it isn't true and they already have enough wide players, he doesn't need another wide player. So yeah, you're right and Wenger agrees.

So that's

Hazard

Oscar

Schurrle

Van ginkel

Matic

Salah

Willian

For 2 positions. Ludicrous.

I don't think all of them are competing for the same 2 positions. Matic can play as one of the holding pair and the others are then competing for 3 places.

So that's

Hazard

Oscar

Schurrle

Van ginkel

Matic

Salah

Willian

I don't think all of them are competing for the same 2 positions. Matic can play as one of the holding pair and the others are then competing for 3 places.

As can Van Ginkel. I don't see how this is ludicrous at all

So that's

Hazard

Oscar

Schurrle

Van ginkel

Matic

Salah

Willian

Chelsea play with 3 attacking midfielders. Hazard, Oscar and Willian are currently first choice. Schurrle and Salah are the back-up options. Hardly ludicrous for a team trying to compete for the league title and the Champions League.

EDIT: In fact, if it was ever ludicrous, it was before January - when they had Mata and Kevin de Bruyne too.

Edited by Cizzler