Jez

I'm surprised at the gushing over the Ozil deal. Very good player, destroyed England at the last world cup but either:

a) Arsenal wanted him all along but Real were unwilling to do business until  the Bale deal was complete before agreeing to sell him. 

B) Arsenal have panicked and broken their transfer record (by £27.5m) on deadline day on a little playmaker (the one position they didn't need) for a huge fee given Real were presumably keen to sell after shelling out for Bale. 

Plus is his attitude a bit of an issue? He always looks in a mood. 

I'm surprised at the gushing over the Ozil deal. Very good player, destroyed England at the last world cup but either:

a) Arsenal wanted him all along but Real were unwilling to do business until  the Bale deal was complete before agreeing to sell him. 

B) Arsenal have panicked and broken their transfer record (by £27.5m) on deadline day on a little playmaker (the one position they didn't need) for a huge fee given Real were presumably keen to sell after shelling out for Bale. 

I think it's just that he's got a funny face...

a) Arsenal wanted him all along but Real were unwilling to do business until the Bale deal was complete before agreeing to sell him.

Think he will be a star in the prem

a) Arsenal wanted him all along but Real were unwilling to do business until the Bale deal was complete before agreeing to sell him.

Think he will be a star in the prem

Well he should be for that kind of money. Surely they should have spent the money on a big bad striker or a defensive midfielder though. 

He doesn't have an attitude issue and he's one of the best playmakers on the planet. Real manager was asked who he wants to keep out of di Maria and Ozil (to fund Bale). He picked di Maria so Ozil on his way. Real's loss is Arsenal's gain.