Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's everyone's score per minute on TDM?

All time mine's 304.7, the best on my friend list :)

I'm proud of my domination one, 241.30, 22k in the world. Don't really play anything besides those 2 game modes

I **** hate Cracked - it's too confusing and there's too many corners for people to camp in. You spend most of the game trying to find people.

Crisis can go **** itself too; I just leave the lobby if that map locks in.

Nuketown and Firing Range are quality as they're all action running and gunning.

Array is decent. It's a big map, but it's not too slow and runs along at a nice pace. Same as Jungle.

I never do well on Summit, Havana or Villa, so never play them.

WMD is okay; as are Grid and Radiation. I used to like Launch, but now it just pisses me off for some reason.

Hate Crisis with a passion. I also often exit lobbies when that comes up.

It really seems like 90% of the time I am playing snow levels but I only really like Summit. You can get a lot kills in that long corridor and in the main entrance to the big room.

I love Nuketown but it seems to come up very rarely for me. I put in a good 5 or 6 hours at the weekend and didn't get to play it once. Gutted.

meh i have now got to 9th prestige, i still get very pissed off with the random crashing, freezing and disconnects , i would expect treyarch would give ps3 owners who have had to suffer the crapness since the start, the new map pack for free.

i struggle to see how they can bring out new maps for the ps3 when they havent fixed the problems with the ps3 disconnections

meh i have now got to 9th prestige, i still get very pissed off with the random crashing, freezing and disconnects , i would expect treyarch would give ps3 owners who have had to suffer the crapness since the start, the new map pack for free.

i struggle to see how they can bring out new maps for the ps3 when they havent fixed the problems with the ps3 disconnections

It's got nothing to do with Treyarch. They make the game, Activision publish it therefore Activision set the prices. The DLC will be £10 and it will sell like hotcakes.

Anyone else had problems trying to get these maps? I tried to get them about an hour ago and it kept coming up with an error when I was trying to purchase. Had a look on the Playstation site and apparently a few people are having problems. Takes the piss!

Anyone else had problems trying to get these maps? I tried to get them about an hour ago and it kept coming up with an error when I was trying to purchase. Had a look on the Playstation site and apparently a few people are having problems. Takes the piss!

Yep! My plan for tonight was a few beers at home whilst playing on the new maps. No such luck though; I keep getting a poxy error message when I try to download the pack.

To xbox players, is the first strike map pack worth getting? Just looking for some opinions on it.
I don't think so, but it depends how much you play it. If you've played it for 5-6 days or more then I guess they give you variety, but I don't think it's worth it. Wouldn't pay more than about £5 for them IMO.

Â