Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

Yea it winds me up when parents buy their kids games clearly marked 18.

I've been to family parties where the parent of one of the 8 year olds came up to me and said 'is it ok to put call of duty on for them?'

I said 'no, its too violent'

5 minutes later I walk past the living room with 3/4 8 year olds walking around a airport terminal shooting civilians...

Ahh well, it gives his piss head mom 5 minutes to herself I suppose..

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Escalation map pack released today including 4 maps and 1 new zombie map (shown above).

Had a quick blast on all 4 online maps and really like them. Much better than the other map pack. Haven't tried the new Zombie Map yet - bloody work. :(

the gf is dog sitting tonight too! will be giving the new maps a blast

prestiged for the 1st time ever last night (never played the previous games enough) dont really see the fuss, was unsure if the challenges would carry over making it progressively harder to level up but disappointed that they didnt, probably wont bother will level 3 i'll just do the challenges instead

The new maps are good, probably the best four on the game now. Didn't like what I played of the new zombie one though.

This will get me back on Black Ops for a few weeks now having gone back to Modern Warfare 2, which is still a quality game if you can get into a decent lobby.

only played the new maps on Zombies so far ( Call Of The Dead ) solo just to get used to the map,,

that george romero is a bugger,like a muppet the first couple of times on the game i was shooting him with my pistol haha,,

just don't shoot at him,if u happen to or he gets annoyed and chases after ya just head to the water to call him down he will leave ya alone,well slow down anyway

This game does my **** head in sometimes. Unfortunately for me, I play core. Sometimes I have to pellet a full clip into somebody before they die. The amount of times my aiming has been shockingly off target and/or them just turning around and somehow managing to kill me is a joke. I know most of the time it's probably me but I've almost (somehow) played through my 2nd prestige and don't see myself improving. Always sitting middle of my table with more deaths than kills. Proper FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU mood right now.

Thank **** for the new competitive game mode. Certain perks disabled, no equipment (however, I think they should have kept that in all honesty) and no killstreaks.

NO GHOST :D

Convoy and Hotel are beautiful maps, a bit big mind you but at least there's a bit of colour in them, instead of the usual greyish theme Treyarch seem to love. I dont know how they make snow seem so ugly !

Thank **** for the new competitive game mode. Certain perks disabled, no equipment (however, I think they should have kept that in all honesty) and no killstreaks.

NO GHOST :D

Isn't everyone a ghost with no killstreaks?

Maybe I was a little vague, what I meant was: ghost stops people from showing up on the UAV, but there is no UAV as killstreaks are disabled so every player has the benefit of ghost now in that they are not on the radar.

they do 3/5/7 killstreaks on the 2nd barebones option

i like barebones but because you arent going for as many challenges i didnt know just how much it slowed you down, they also dont have as many game modes, was hoping for demolition and domination, nothing worse than tryng to do an objective when there is something in the air

• 3 weeks later...

About to prestige for the 3rd time in about 20k xp.

Is that Villa_22 about anymore? I just checked out some of his video's and he's quality. Wouldn't mind some tips, I'm levelling awfully slow at the moment.

Double XP over this weekend, might have to hammer it tonight and tomorrow night. I've been flying through the promotions lately! Wednesday night I started on 45 then prestiged (for 4th time I think) and stopped playing at about rank 10 then Thursday night I went from 10 to 30 with ease!!! I'm on 32 now and I'll easily prestige again whilst it's double XP! I only really play team deathmatch aswell so to get through the promotions as quick as this I must be doing something right lol.

About to prestige for the 3rd time in about 20k xp.

Is that Villa_22 about anymore? I just checked out some of his video's and he's quality. Wouldn't mind some tips, I'm levelling awfully slow at the moment.

What do you class as slow though? If you can get through a prestige in under 20-22 hours you're doing well.

Domination and TDM are the best to level up, if you play Dom just go for all the flags, they're pretty generous with points.

Â