Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just played someone who had the villa badge as their emblem, hows they get that?

If you are artistic then you can design almost anything with the tools provided . I have seen some quality emblems recently .

Went 30-4 on TDM earlier and not only did we lose, we lost by 1,500 points (15 kills). Absolutely ridiculous.

Ha well perhaps you could have got 60 for 8 if you'd done some running around ;) to be fair it was probably them sitting around waiting for death.

I personally like that balance, means if I work hard and kill the right people and groups while I rush our team can beat the better player ;p;

i just played someone who had the villa badge as their emblem, hows they get that?

it's not too tricky to do, the only problem is the AVFC as there is no V or F option.

For 'V' i just use a upside down A and use a small triangle or square to make it into a V

For 'F' just use E and use a square the same colour as your badge to block the bottom

Should take about 10 layers

Any 1 play this on PS3? PSN's Villa_22

Mainly play Domination and S&D

Brumerican_AVFC but I haven't played in a while. I might have a blast at the weekend and I tend to stick with Domination too.

I cant beleive how bad I am at this game

i'm on level 20 and my ratio is 0.25

Depends on how you play, I can quite easily get a ratio of 0.25, usually when I am on revenge missions and trying to rush but when I think oh sod it I am not killing enough I'll just play a little more tactically.

On bomb missions I always get such low scores, I like objectives :)

I move around a lot but only where I want to go, I dont always shoot who I see, stalking is a good way to get a few kills due to respawns, I usually try and make my way to the back of the opposition team but I rarely camp anywhere, only when I know there are more than two people around me. Try to watch out for spawn points as you can get right to the other end of the map, be coming on the whole team from behind, (teehee for some) and then some respawn pops up next to you and bops you on the head.

When under pressure I will chuck my nades one way and go the other way knowing I have some time to escape or find a new way to flank the opposition.

If you get someone who follows you and is clearly a better shot, buggers, try to force them to shoot, watch where they hide or go, do the same as them and then if there is a reload moment hide somewhere you didn't shoot from. IF you are going to die you might as well try something different! lol

Keep your gun either up or at waist level (many bullets stray upwards) as you go around corners, think about where the opposition may be coming from, worried there is someone around the corner? Go forward to check then quickly back around your corner, then if all safe come out but be aware of someone else doing the same thing but trying to flank you from behind or the side.

Remember many people will be hiding and waiting for you (campers), try and move sideways and pop off a single shot to their head, dont get involved in a trade off, thats why they are hiding it makes you an easy kill.

If you force them to camp but attack you they are the easy targets.

Some guns are fantastic from the hip, try and get used to shooting that way when in close or when you panic, the cross hair can be very accurate, not necessarily a spray and pray but tapping the shoot button will usually spray one in a decent place.

I guess a lot is about alertness, knowing the map/camping spots and staying aware to where they can shoot you from; the mini map and perks can really help your playing style, for example I sometimes use Ghost Pro, Warlord Pro and Ninja Pro because it makes me difficult to spot on the radar, my 5.1 surround sounds picks up other peoples footsteps and I dont make any noise, and I also add a silencer with sights for my rifle.

Taking that silencer off and letting people see where I shoot from is another useful thing I do, I am a randomly appearing dot on a map and it helps my team when I am flanking.

^^^^ This.. Get your pro perks up as well though. You will reap the benefits im sure of it. Especially with sleight of hand pro because most of the time you can get the drop on the enemy.

:D

dude those a fricking insane!

how long it take you to learn the correct spots for the 1st blood throws?

Thanks :D Well i play alot of S&D so pick up the spawns pretty quick. Some maps are alot harder then others tho. Radiations probably the easiest to hit.

:D

Nice!

Ive tried using the Ballistic Knife and am totally useless with it!!

Thanks. Yeah the Ballistic takes some gettin used to. I've got all my perks pro now so just trying out new classes.

Â