Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing is, I actually use Ghost a fair bit, but it's the manner in which they use it.

I'm an attacking player, and I'm successful at it (2.33 k/d), so when I use ghost, I generally use it to flank and to get in behind. But it seems to everyone else that it's just an excuse to sit in a **** corner with a silencer on too. That's another thing, they use a suppressor which just makes it even **** worse.

**** pathetic in all honesty.

i use Ghost pretty much all the time,for the simple reason i play Hardcore Capture the Flag and generaly do all the flag running,dont use surpressor tho to me its a horrible attachment

It was about villadude going on about xbox or xbox 360.

you beat me to the joke.

so i called you (jokingly) a prick :)

sorry for confusing you! :cheers:

Ah, sorry, I'm a thick prick. :D No worries, I blame my natural daftness. :D

:bonk: :cheers:

Finally prestiged for the first time yesterday. Achievement for me that!

Anyway been playing alot with my mates lately and just a tip for you; turn off controller vibration. So much smoother and easier when shooting. Having fun with;

Galil w/ Suppressor

Makarov

Semtex

Concussion

Claymore

Hardline Pro

Sleight of Hand

Hacker

Sort of a half rush/half defensive set-up which I'm really enjoying.

Oh and 1 more thing. I can't stress enough how much I **** hate Ghost AND knifing.

I'm having problems as of late..especially with quickscope sniping, and the occasional assault rifle. When Im running about I take a shot and then for some ridiculous reason I pull out a claymore!? WTF? I'm not pressing up without realising or anything, its getting rather annoying especially when i'm 1 kill away from Attack Dogs, and a bloody claymore appears in my hands for no **** reason.Wtf am I gonna do with that? quick time place it down and hopefully blow someone up? Unless im playing ground war, 9/10 that will not work my friends! Streuth!

Maybe he means that it's absolutely pointless calling in helicopters as a killstreak. People are either invisble to them using Ghost pro, or they get shot down straight away. Usually a combination of the two.

Train your eye..its possible to spot the sneaky bastards. Count the amount of red squares you see for the enemies. If there's only a few then just shoot the shit out of everything that moves...

It takes about 2 hours of play to unlock all the perks and everything you need, don't really lose anything from prestiging.

I got back into this after not touching it for about 2 month, are the maps worth getting?

Â