Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only problem I have is the the range. The amount of times I've shot a whole clip into people from afar and they haven't died yet turned around and got me gets me fuming. That is if you play core. ;)

I have gone back to the G11 (no attachment) with steady aim . It's pure fun !

I've been trying to get my Flak Jacket pro for ages now. I'm still on 4/5 frag grenade throwbacks and no one will chuck at 5th at me !!! Gggggrrrrrr !

I hate you, Mantis.

Dual mag all the way.

Let me guess, it's because I use the "noob tube"? :lol:

Just completed the story on veteran - much easier than I thought it would be, which is odd because World at War (which Treyarch also made) was ridiculously hard on veteran.

Just completed the story on veteran - much easier than I thought it would be, which is odd because World at War (which Treyarch also made) was ridiculously hard on veteran.

It really, really was. I tried it for about 2 hours on one map, got about two checkpoints down. Grenades. So. Many. Grenades

It really, really was. I tried it for about 2 hours on one map, got about two checkpoints down. Grenades. So. Many. Grenades
It was that last mission where you storm the Reichstag that was the worst - although there was another mission about halfway through the campaign where you had to clear these caves of Japanese soldiers which took the piss as well.

I'm actually getting alright at this game now. Not Rino good, but good by my shit standards. I've just won 10 games of TDM ina row (a record for me) and had a positive result in all of them. My KD ratio for the month is something like 1.8. I'm still under 1.0 for all time though, as I got wasted over and over again when the game first came out.

I just had my first bloke calling me names in the lobby, because I was sat camping at the top of one of the buildings in Cracked, and picked him off from miles away 4 times in a row. Heh heh, love it!

So what do people think of the new maps then? The only on im not really keen on is Stadium, but the others are really good. Berlin wall or Discovery are my favourites

Berlin Wall is the worst, the division in the map just slows the game down too much. Do like Discovery, but as like an other snow map, everyone seems to want to use silencers and ghost. Yawn.

Â