Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

That's the beauty of test match cricket, ebbs and flows., it was a great last wkt partnership by the Aussies. Finn did bowl some dross though. If you can get in on this wkt you can score big, England can turn this around. It's time kp and belly came good. As we all should know bell is a massive villa fan so lets wish him luck

Another fantastic day of cricket. Must admit to feeling for the young man, missing out on a deserved ton. My inner Englishman couldn't help give a hearty laugh mind.

Sod The Ashes; main news is that Warwickshire won !!

very much needed it

You can say that again !  But ,as you mentioned in an earlier post, Surrey and Derbys look a fair bit worse than us.

Surely the main news is that Ponting's 169 today for Surrey took him level with Darren Lehman on 82 first class centuries and a fitting way to retire

very much needed it

You can say that again !  But ,as you mentioned in an earlier post, Surrey and Derbys look a fair bit worse than us.

Yes

Even though im a Warwickshire member, I haven't been down this season and I haven't kept update to date with the results. I just checked them and they are **** appalling.  1 win in the one day competition, 3 loses in 3 games in the 20 over comp and only 2 wins in the county championship. What on earth has gone wrong?

Â