Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

Bell doesn't go on forums. I run one for Warwickshire cricket and he doesn't go on there. A lot of cricketers don't even use twitter. I know Jim Troughton doesn't.

I'm sure he doesn't for his own sport, it could well be different for a sport in which he is a supporter.

Is there anything better than beating the Aussies in their favourite sport?

beating them in their second favourite too in the same summer? B)

Union isn't the Aussies second favourite sport. AFL and Rugby League are far more popular down under.

Great knock by Bell. Hopefully the tail can now wag a bit and we can get them chasing 350ish.

Continuing with Trent's comments, how much more likable are the English Cricket team compared to their football counterparts!

Bell doesn't go on forums. I run one for Warwickshire cricket and he doesn't go on there. A lot of cricketers don't even use twitter. I know Jim Troughton doesn't.

I'm sure he doesn't for his own sport, it could well be different for a sport in which he is a supporter.

True but I would be surprised if he did. All out then. 311 target. Game on! Lets see what the bookies are offering...

Continuing with Trent's comments, how much more likable are the English Cricket team compared to their football counterparts!

Different worlds and very different people.

Over the last few years I've met loads of England players because of how close to Trent Bridge I live, without exception each of them have been really really nice blokes every single time I've spoken to them. KP, Broad, Anderson and Freddy being the best of the bunch in no particular order.

The way this test has gone, I wouldn't be massively surprised to see the Aussies skittled for a double digit total.

Hopefully. Glad I didn't say that though as I'm the **** kiss of death

I don't think this lead is as infallible as everyone seems to think. England have to get early wickets or i think Australia will get there in some comfort. There won't be a 4-9 collapse like last innings

Ah there you are.... I was starting to think you were only around for the night shifts at Christmas!

I've been trying to stay off VT cos of Benteke... I've enjoyed this test... in parts!!

Â