Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

Great fight back from England. Jimmy Anderson's ball that got Clake out, was an absolute Jaffa! This is what The Ashes are all about! Gonna be a hell of a Summer!

Batting needs a major shake up only ones I would keep are Cook, Trott and Root. Everyone else has been disappointing/inconsistent for quite a while now.

So you want to replace Bell and Pieterson? who with? There aren't any better players in county cricket than them.

Still surprised we batted first. The forecast for the rest of the week is relatively sunny, no? So why the hell are we going in to bat in massively overcast conditions? Ridiculous.

• Like 1

Batting needs a major shake up only ones I would keep are Cook, Trott and Root. Everyone else has been disappointing/inconsistent for quite a while now.

So you want to replace Bell and Pieterson? who with? There aren't any better players in county cricket than them.

Yes, atleast temporarily. The cricket team is fast becoming like the football team, players being picked on rep rather than recent form.

Yes, atleast temporarily. The cricket team is fast becoming like the football team, players being picked on rep rather than recent form.

But we have already brought in two young batsmen in root and bairstow so to bring in 2 more would make us very vulnerable. Anyway you have mentioned no names. Who is out there. Chopra, Taylor, compton

I admit names don't exactly flow to me as I'm not a big follower of County cricket. But id rather a younger player comes in and fails than those two complacently posting low scores but knowing they won't be dropped.

Â