Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Bollox another gone, not one batsman has even scored fifty. 

Rubbish. 

I'll be amazed if the squinties don't chase this down tomorrow. 

Have you see the weather report? I’d be surprised if a single ball is bowled as it stands.

6 minutes ago, Rodders said:

these two just showing how few demons there are in the pitch at the moment. Need to just hang in as long as possible. 

Maybe because the ball has gone soft. England need to bowl really well, get Warner early and no dropped catches

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Have you see the weather report? I’d be surprised if a single ball is bowled as it stands.

Sunny intervals in the afternoon after heavy rain. There's going to he done cricket and they csn play 7-30 can't they 

6 minutes ago, Rodders said:

I didn't mind the declaration, it's the pissing away wickets that's annoying. There is a balance. It's not all this approach is amazing or this approach is terrible. They can be bold positive and innovative, without doing wild swipes 10 minutes into their innings

There is, and I think I posted a couple of months that I believe this will change as time goes by, for now it’s about ingraining thst positive mindset. 

9 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

sounds like we might see another 50 overs today. lot of cricket still to come today

How are you getting 50 overs out of a 1  and 3/4  hour session, especially with the Aussies bowling?

9 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Sunny intervals in the afternoon after heavy rain. There's going to he done cricket and they csn play 7-30 can't they 

6:30, only half an hour after 6 for this series.

5 minutes ago, choffer said:

42 overs according to Athers. 

Yes but that requires the England to bowl fast, last over must start before the clock hits 18:30

EDIT: I have no idea why I said Aussies :D 

• Like 1

Â