Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

Also got Oneplus 2 invite, 4 hours left.

My OP 1 is working fine and so dont really seem the need to buy the upgraded version, maybe if it was waterproof

Invite:

http://onepl.us/GL2J-SLQM-GFZA-IAWY

People are selling invites on ebay for £25-£50!
That's not right.
If you mean people shouldn't be selling/buying invites then I agree.

If you mean people aren't selling them then simply search eBay and you will see.

I know I sound like I'm working for Vodafone but I still can't fathom how I got the smart ultra 6 for £125. It's been sublime so far. It's really not that bad looks wise in the hand either. Anyone thinking of getting a budget android and only thinks the moto g or whatever are the way to go, don't bother.

I was also surprised to see the new moto g priced at £180. £210 for the version with 2gb of ram and 16gb of memory. Sure have crept up in price. The original moto g was £120 2 years ago.

For the extra £40 on from the 2gb moto g you could get the moto x play with a 1080p screen, 615 chip, 21mp camera and the whopping 3600+ battery.

It's a great time for the budget/mid range crowd, so many choices that aren't a compromise or a wallet killer :)

Edited by Ingram85

The battery on my Nexus 5 is not even lasting half a day so the news that the new Nexus' or Nexii could be announced by the end of the month is great.

Not sure about the rumoured bump around the camera though, hope it looks better in the flesh.

• 2 weeks later...
Â