The 'Who Supports Who' topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a Florida Panther fan foremost, but when we inevitably miss they playoffs again I support the Bruins.

And I'm annoyed that I chose to write "Florida Panthers" so that you all would know who I'm talking about.

Not really followed the NFL much, but I've been wanting to get into it a little more so I'm gonna try and do that this season. Redskins fan from now on  :)

Good timing :) Until last year they've been crap for about a decade

I've long viewed the Redskins as the Spurs of the NFL (not to put you off supporting them! :D ). Capital city, have a recent history of splashing the cash without much in the way of results, etc.

It's been pointed out how much Arsenal and the Patriots are comparable. Haven't won for going on a decade but have been consistently around the top (the Patriots have been top 4 more often than not in the 16-team club AFC now for close to 20 years), follow a value-for-money signing approach where they're reluctant to overpay, and there's a few other similarities between Belichick and Wenger (both are Economics graduates... I'd actually pay good money to see a discussion/debate between them).

Â