The 'Who Supports Who' topic

Hi, I've just registered on here but I'm a big American sports fan. NFL mainly but I watch a fair amount of baseball, occasionally basketball.

If I had to pick a team I support it would be the Giants. I went to watch them the season before last. I'd be lying if my favourite player to watch wasn't RG3 now though.

Welcome to the most dominant NFL fanbase on VT. B)

Browns and Pats have more VT fans . 2 people talking to each other in their own thread does not equal most dominant! :)

Them lot are just like United fans though, sit there and keep quiet all game. :P

I'd say without the Giants and Broncos fans, weekend threads would be lucky to be a third of the size in my opinion.

We are like those annoying yapping sods in the pub. Lucky this is a mute board :P Edited by Tegis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All about the FINS! We're going to have a good season this year I think, we have the potential for a wildcard play off spot, no doubt New England will win our division, unless injuries strike the Pats and they have to start Ti-pfffffffffffft... Tim T-hahahahahahha. I can't say it without laughing. 

• Like 1

The circus that's been the Dolphins since Wannstedt quit (arguably since they signed Williams or even since Jimmy Johnson and Marino retired) is finally over, I think. With the Jets still at least a three ring circus even without Jesus and the Bills just hopeless, I'd say you're nailed on for 2nd, which at least puts you in the mix for a wild card.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Â