The 'Who Supports Who' topic

Just discovered this thread. I started following the Cincinnati Bengals back in the mid eighties when American Football appeared on Channel 4 for the somewhat ridiculous reason that their helmets were rather impressive.

Aside from the heady days of Boomer Esiason and Ickey Woods (anyone remember the Ickey Shuffle?) we have been shit since losing the Superbowl final in 1988.

They have made the play offs this year so maybe things are on the up.

I thought you were a Redskins fan

Gloryhunter!

Ha, I should saw seen that coming. Fwiw, I've been a packer fan since long before they were any good. I suffered through many 4-12 seasons back in the 80s/90s. Between that and my affection for Villa, I think I can refute any suspicion of being a gloryhunter!

• 1 month later...

Hi, I've just registered on here but I'm a big American sports fan. NFL mainly but I watch a fair amount of baseball, occasionally basketball.

If I had to pick a team I support it would be the Giants. I went to watch them the season before last. I'd be lying if my favourite player to watch wasn't RG3 now though.

Hi, I've just registered on here but I'm a big American sports fan. NFL mainly but I watch a fair amount of baseball, occasionally basketball.

If I had to pick a team I support it would be the Giants. I went to watch them the season before last. I'd be lying if my favourite player to watch wasn't RG3 now though.

Giants? Oh nooooooooooooooooooooo, join the fanbois :D

• Like 1

Welcome to the most dominant NFL fanbase on VT. B)

Hi all. I'm a Packer fan by birth but have been living outside of Boston so have started to follow the Pats a bit. They win too damn often and I'll never feel the same as I do about t he Pack!

smart move  :thumb:

Browns and Pats have more VT fans . 2 people talking to each other in their own thread does not equal most dominant! :)
  • Like 3

Browns and Pats have more VT fans . 2 people talking to each other in their own thread does not equal most dominant! :)

Them lot are just like United fans though, sit there and keep quiet all game. :P

I'd say without the Giants and Broncos fans, weekend threads would be lucky to be a third of the size in my opinion.

Â