The 'Who Supports Who' topic

I must say though the main reason i like raiders is cuz i always play with them on madden (i like a challenge) and my girlfriends brother is a die hard broncos fan so i needed to like a rival for the banter although that doesnt really work out well for me.

but the team i have watched most is the packers and i do like them loads and as someone else previously said in this thread a while ago they remind me of villa with the huge history they have.

But yeah the less said about the raiders season the better

• Like 1

Despite supporting the Niners I've never ventured onto this part of VT. Though I feel I should given I've now discussed NFL with at least 4 VTers in person.

• Like 2

49ers & Eagles. I know i shouldnt support 2 teams especially in the same conference but i do, so.......

Reasons below:

Eagles:

Played them on Madden on the Wii (hail Mary and then run with Vick)

Kinda dated a Girl from Philly 

Had a fairly Large bet on them to win the super bowl 2 Seasons ago.

49ers:

A very close friend is from San Fran and took me to the game at Wembley (first game)

I have also been to the 49ers bar in NYC during a game which was an awesome experience

Both are exciting teams to watch and i love a running QB which eagles dont have anymore but Chip Kelly's O makes up for it.

I also had a bet last year on the colts which discussed on here: £150 to win around 33,000. was going to lay part of it after they beat the Ravens which i thought they would. Damn Pesky Rats! 3 Teams is too many though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Â