What would you do?  

468 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• £30m or more to Citeh
    • £30m or more to Chelsea
    • £30m or more to Man United
    • No sale under any realistic circumstances
    • £30m or more to whoever wants him

Ireland+Bellamy+Richards+ SWP... No cash...

Interesting, do you reckon they'd go for that? Quite like that, 4 pretty bloody decent players for 1.

dream land tbh.

the club have to try their best to hold on to Jimmy.

Cant see why not, I would say on a combined current market value that those players average around £9million each!..

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ireland+Bellamy+Richards+ SWP... No cash...

Interesting, do you reckon they'd go for that? Quite like that, 4 pretty bloody decent players for 1.

dream land tbh.

the club have to try their best to hold on to Jimmy.

Cant see why not, I would say on a combined current market value that those players average around £9million each!..

what do you think that deal does to your wage bill?

James-Milner-Jack-Rodwell-Manchester-City-Uni_2455895.jpg

Hope this convinces anyone with half a brain cell to cancel their sky supscription and tell 'em to go f*** themselves

...but, unfortunately, millions wont and that is why we have a 'sky 4'

Wasn't milner supposed to be in for talks after the mexico game to see how things were? any news?

No next Tuesday after the Japan game and before they leave for Sud Afrika

I hate spelling mistakes.

I think you mean Sud Ifrika.

if i where MON,id say to shitty its 25m and Ireland or,Ireland+Bellamy+Richards+ SWP and no cash and what ever way they want to do it,it has to be done by the start of the world cup,no point letting this keep on for the whole summer..we could end up with a Barry to the bin dippers again..

if i where MON,id say to shitty its 25m and Ireland or,Ireland+Bellamy+Richards+ SWP and no cash and what ever way they want to do it,it has to be done by the start of the world cup,no point letting this keep on for the whole summer..we could end up with a Barry to the bin dippers again..

Not going to happen IMHO.

I don't agree with this. Milner should go nowhere before the World Cup. If he has an average one, it won't affect his value in the Premier League, if he has a good one, it'll add £10m to his value. No lose situation for Villa

I don't agree with this. Milner should go nowhere before the World Cup. If he has an average one, it won't affect his value in the Premier League, if he has a good one, it'll add £10m to his value. No lose situation for Villa

i dont thin they are going to pay 40 or 45m for him no matter what type of world cup he has..

I think He is being massively overated. We should look to milk Man City.
I don't believe so, I feel and believe he will be an enormous part of our future plans and, quite possibly, success. I wouldn't sell him at any cost, especially to a rival team such as Manchester City.