1. 1. How Will Mankind Meet It's End?

• Plague-like Disease
    • Nuclear Holocaust
    • Mass Famine
    • Environmental Catastrophe
    • Giant Asteroid Collision
    • Alien Invasion
    • Other

An asteroid collision with us is pretty much inevitable at some point or another as there is just so many of them out they’re (around a billion at an estimate) travelling so quickly and erotically.
:shock:

Feckin spellcheck :lol:

(Edited for the prudes)

“A generation is going, and a generation is coming; but the earth is standing even to time indefinite.”—Ecclesiastes 1:4.

So as regards the Earth the Bible quite clearly states it will not be destroyed.

As reliable as this wonderful text has proven to be, what with its stories of talking snakes, magic boats and flat earths, I prefer to put my faith in the physicists and astronomers who actually know what they're talking about. The Earth will eventually be destroyed, along with everything else in our solar system, with the inevitable expiration of the Sun. By that time I would hope that humans have long since ventured into the stars, Star Trek style :-D

The Large Hadron Collider will spectacularly malfunction. It clearly isn't safe.

Prof Brian Cox says otherwise. I am inclined to believe him because he does not stop smilling.

He smiles because he is getting a cut of all the wasted millions going into that mickey mouse project. I am smiling because I have wind.

The Large Hadron Collider will spectacularly malfunction. It clearly isn't safe.

Prof Brian Cox says otherwise. I am inclined to believe him because he does not stop smilling.

He smiles because he is getting a cut of all the wasted millions going into that mickey mouse project. I am smiling because I have wind.

In what way is it a micky mouse project? You do realise it could completely revolutionise our understanding of physics, along with opening countless doors to future research?

After going to the Lady Gaga concert and seeing the amount of Queers and Dykes and feeling in a minority being there with my missus - im certain there will simply be no straight humans left affecting reproduction and the world will end!!

• Haha 1

Gingers will become extinct due to extreme views forcing people to alienate them.

unknowing that its actually Gingers that keep the balance the human race in order.

slowly but surely every race will die out and the ginger gene is diluted down to nothing more than Auborn.

Shag a Ginger. Keep humans going!

• 10 years later...
On 14/04/2010 at 11:59, Genie said:

A bit like "I am legend", a vaccine that is intended to prevent cancer or other disease goes horribly worng and kills everybody.

Not long til we find out if you are right :)

Â