1. 1. How Will Mankind Meet It's End?

• Plague-like Disease
    • Nuclear Holocaust
    • Mass Famine
    • Environmental Catastrophe
    • Giant Asteroid Collision
    • Alien Invasion
    • Other

The poor standards of grammar displayed by most - such as the inability to spell 'its' ;) - are a sign of an educational downfall which foreshadows the populace becoming less intelligent and, therefore, more likely to initiate nuclear war/turn into zombies/lose the ability to create the means of avoiding the end (delete as appropriate).

The poor standards of grammar displayed by most - such as the inability to spell 'its' ;) - are a sign of an educational downfall which foreshadows the populace becoming less intelligent and, therefore, more likely to initiate nuclear war/turn into zombies/lose the ability to create the means of avoiding the end (delete as appropriate).

Hmmm, I can't help but notice the slack grammar in your own post there, Guvner. :D

I think it will not be one specific thing, but a few things. I think there wil be a decline in the general population due to disease and infertility and then probably some trashball we've lumped into outer space to get rid of will start and alien war and then we'll probably nuke ourselves anyway.

If we stay here long enough eventually one of those things will get us, but in a few thousand years (maybe less!) who knows we could have inhabited other parts of space, we'd be much more difficult to get rid of then.

We'll either wipe ourselves out, or more likely another asteroid.

That fat bastard Jupiter will hit its mark one of these days.

Since Jupiter is made of gas it wouldn't so much hit us as engulf us.

;)

Personally I reckon we'll suffer some sort of environmental disaster.

Â