1. 1. How Will Mankind Meet It's End?

• Plague-like Disease
    • Nuclear Holocaust
    • Mass Famine
    • Environmental Catastrophe
    • Giant Asteroid Collision
    • Alien Invasion
    • Other

The Trumpster will consume all of the pharmaceutical companies initial stock of newly developed super growth drugs making him 500,000ft tall, he will immediately consume all food staving the planet and he will break wind almost immediately and propel us in to the sun.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, bielesibub said:

The alien meat farmers will return, harvest us and turn us into frozen voulavants. The voulavants will be advertised on alien TV by Kerry Katona.

Don't forget Christopher Biggins 

Meth-Gators

A police department in Loretto, Tennessee, is asking residents to refrain from flushing drugs, such as methamphetamine, down the toilet to prevent "meth-gators."

In the Facebook post, the Loretto Police Department wrote that on Saturday, officers executed a search warrant on a home and discovered the occupant trying to flush meth and drug paraphernalia down his toilet. 

The post warns that meth could make its way into Shoal Creek, down the Tennessee River in North Alabama and into the bodies of alligators.

"Furthermore, if it made it far enough we could create meth-gators in Shoal Creek and the Tennessee River down in North Alabama," police wrote. "They’ve had enough methed up animals the past few weeks without our help. So, if you need to dispose of your drugs just give us a call and we will make sure they are disposed of in the proper way."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tennessee-police-warn-locals-not-flush-drugs-fear-meth-gators-n1030291

6 hours ago, PussEKatt said:

The people who make toilet paper will start another Covid 19 scare and people will burst from hanging on forever,then the toilet paper makers will take over the world.

2 of my closest friends works in this area. I will let you know if I hear anything.

15 hours ago, sne said:

2 of my closest friends works in this area. I will let you know if I hear anything.

That's my industry, so let me know if you hear anything, I haven't as yet.

• Like 1

On 05/07/2020 at 12:50, PussEKatt said:

The people who make toilet paper will start another Covid 19 scare and people will burst from hanging on forever,then the toilet paper makers will take over the world.

The Bidet movement will provide the underground resistance 

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

As well as undercarriage cleansing 

19 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

It's happening, already started recruiting.

BIDET COMPANY WE'LL PAY YOU $10K JUST TO POOP!!!

a bidet company is offering $10,000 for one lucky person to spend their summer testing a toilet paper alternative, and sharing the journey with all.

Here's the dookie deal ... all ya gotta do to get the dough is be able to poo, analyze and document your daily bowel movements, and share your fecal findings on social media.

The $10,000 gig comes with an exec title -- Vice President of Fecal Matter -- that'll definitely stand out on your resume. Now, it's not for everybody ... ya gotta have at least 21 years on-the-job John experience, and a very open-bathroom-door policy.

The 3-month consulting position is with TUSHY, which fashions itself as a modern bathroom brand revolutionizing the way people poop with different kinds of bidets.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/07/bidet-brand-offering-summer-pooping-job-ten-thousand-dollars-tushy/

Â