New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

All nice efforts, would prefer to see a traditional collar on the home kit though.

We should have learned by now not to torture ourselves with these efforts, as by the time it comes out the official kit actually disappoints compared to the mock ups.

We should've, but where's the fun in that? 8)

Anywho, have tinkered with the blue and changed the collar...

AVFCHomeUpdated.png

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All nice efforts, would prefer to see a traditional collar on the home kit though.

We should have learned by now not to torture ourselves with these efforts, as by the time it comes out the official kit actually disappoints compared to the mock ups.

We should've, but where's the fun in that? 8)

Anywho, have tinkered with the blue and changed the collar...

AVFCHomeUpdated.png

That would look good without the blue at the bottom

can someone shop the new holland home kit into villa colours as that is reportedly what it is this year.

AVFCHollandHomeNike.png

This plus the small chequered boxes on each sleeve.

I'd like HTC, the mobile phone manufacturer to sponsor us for a few years. They are really making a mark in the mobile market, taking on Apple's iPhone. Think they may have some money to throw around and could develop into a massive company!

htc_logo.gif

Here's their logo if anyonw wants to add it to a shirt design.

I'm sure there's probably a joke there some where about our squad and smart mobility!

can someone shop the new holland home kit into villa colours as that is reportedly what it is this year.

AVFCHollandHomeNike.png

This plus the small chequered boxes on each sleeve.

Could you do this with blue sleeves? Think it would be quality.

The alleged chequering is under the sleeve on the side of the body if the suggestion posted here is correct IIRC.

I think the look of the sponsor is going to make a big difference to how this shirt looks, as I suspect chequering aside (it's that true) it's going to be very similar to the last 32Red one. Which was a really nice shirt to be fair, again with a crap sponsor.

that i think is pretty much gonna be our kit this year, maybe with or without the stripes on the side and with a more reddish looking claret.

I'd like HTC, the mobile phone manufacturer to sponsor us for a few years. They are really making a mark in the mobile market, taking on Apple's iPhone. Think they may have some money to throw around and could develop into a massive company!

htc_logo.gif

Here's their logo if anyonw wants to add it to a shirt design.

I'm sure there's probably a joke there some where about our squad and smart mobility!

They sponsor Mark Cavendish's Columbia Cycling team - wouldn't be out of the question - would like them over some internet gambling site.

Â