New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well cheesed off. I buy the new kit every year and will not be wasting my money this year very dissapointed with the club and Nike.

I want the new kit to come out for one reason, so the old kits are reduced.

Fancy having a couple of last seasons kit as its my favourite one of times, dont like this seasons kit and dont really want to pay over the odds for something that will be out of fashion in no time.

I really want Apple

How good would the apple sign look on our kit? Especially if it was blue!

It would look terrible. A hoofing great big apple in the middle of the shirt?

A banana would be more appropiate :lol:

Just the skin preferably!!

Handled very badly I feel and as usual it hits the faithful the hardest.

that is a joke

100% wont be buying

Unfortunately, some will.

This is not all Nike either. The only way to show our disproval is for a boycot of all nike goods, then maybe we can get rid of these shisters, and get a supplier that does not treat us all like mugs.

Dont know about you lot, but i spend a small fortune on the club, and i guess your all the same. Money is short, and it seems the club and nike think we are made of it.

So stuff the kit.

Before anybody suggests im advocating boycotting all Villa merchandise, im not, just Nike. And its not as if theres nothing else nice in stock, cos there is.

Buy an old replica shirt to show your disgust?

Fans have a right to complain, and we are consumers after all :winkold:

"They got you thinkin' that what you need is what they sellin', make you think that buyin' is rebellin'"

:lol:

I think some people need to stop taking this so personal, yes its been a shambles and Nike have shafted us but I fail to see how it's the clubs fault? My 7 year old nephew wants the shirt on saturday and he's going to get! Try telling him no "Its because Nike have shafted us mate" Like he cares and like Nike care. Its not like he's going to stop wearing it when the season finishes, these people that are saying they're going to get it elsewhere in a budget sports shop, no thanks, Id rather give my money to the club than to that clearing in the woods Ashley down sports direct thanks. UTV

won't be buying this kit. I think Villa and Nikeeee are taking the michael out of us! As the general said buy it if you want ergo buy it if you want to be mugged off!!! Shocking!

Not sure why such a simple thing as price can't be dropped, they manage to do it after xmas most seasons. If you do want it cheaper check out Sports World as they are generally cheaper by about £5

General has just confirmed that the kit will not be next seasons too. The away this season will be next seasons third kit. **** ridiculous imo

Double disgrace in that it means we will be keeping Nike as kit supplier. I wanted Adidas.

If we were being forced to buy the kit, I would be as angry as some people on here are!

At the end of the day I would rather have the Mita Copiers kit with the round badge than this kit, so I would buy that.

It's not obligatory to buy the kit.

Wages need to be cut - Thanks to the previous manager

No money spent on players - Thanks to the manager leaving 5 days before the season started

Shambles with the kit - Thanks to Nike

All the boards fault!

Wages need to be cut - Thanks to the previous manager

:lol: yes the board had no idea what was being spent or agreed to it.

No money spent on players - Thanks to the manager leaving 5 days before the season started

Both spoke about buy to sell before the manager left.

Maybe it's just me but when randy took over I didn't imagine we'd have a summer like we Just did and such a shambles like the kit issue.

I just bought the new kit through the Villa on-line store. The strong Aussie dollar (1:1 with the US$) made it a $100 investment, including free shirt printing (Agbonlahor 11 in case anyone is interested).

I really could not be arsed moaning about the shirt being 'outdated' in 8 months time....it is still an Aston Villa kit and I will wear it proudly.

I just bought the new kit through the Villa on-line store. The strong Aussie dollar (1:1 with the US$) made it a $100 investment, including free shirt printing (Agbonlahor 11 in case anyone is interested).

I really could not be arsed moaning about the shirt being 'outdated' in 8 months time....it is still an Aston Villa kit and I will wear it proudly.

Good for you. However, I'm guessing that you don't put £1,000+ into going to watch Villa every season, being that you live over there (my apologies if you do actually do this too). Many of us spend a fortune going to see Villa every season. Therefore, why should we sit back and accept the fact that we are being vastly overcharged for a top that will last around five months less than normal (for the current season)?!

It's all good to sit back and say "I will wear it proudly', thus attempting to make out that it is some kind of proof of how good your support for the club is....

We all proudly support the Villa and many of us would like the new top. However, many of us put lots of money into Villa on a regular basis and refuse to be robbed on this occasion. Fair enough if you want to pay that price as it's up to you.

I refuse to pay it though, as it is daylight robbery. Simple as....

Â