Juventus 04/05

Holland 74

Hoping to but in the next few weeks:

Milan 90/91

Holland 88

Suwon Bluewings

FC St Pauli

• 3 weeks later...
Aww man that is fantastic. Exactly the kind of oddball design I like in a top too. There's no way I can justify >€100 though :(

This one's a bit better price-wise (if you don't mind baggy clothes), from their last Bundesliga winning season no less:

kaiserslautern-97-white-adidas.jpg

Bargain at a mere £17.99! :shock:

• 5 months later...
Has anyone had any of their shirts professionally framed? If so, any recommendations? I've been quoted some crazy figures to get one done.

Just in case anyone is ever in the market for frames - I can't recommend these guys highly enough:

Sportsframe

They're not cheap but do such a great job - much better than I'd imagined. Not football, but this is the frame they did for me - it's huge (although doesn't really look it in the shot and cost about £170:

5567944796_f13f774b42_b.jpg

I like the idea of getting a classic shirt framed, but the problem is I have to decide whether to display the front or the back of it.

Obviously if there's no name/number then show the front. If there is, then what you should do is get a decent picture of the kit in action (simple google image search normally does the job), get it printed and incorporate it into the frame. You could even track down and buy a signed photo to use (I did this with a UNAM Pumas kit I bought with "Campos #1" on the back).

I like the idea of getting a classic shirt framed, but the problem is I have to decide whether to display the front or the back of it.

Get it signed and then the decision is easier ;)

(unless it is signed front and back).

I've got are Peru, Mexico, Guatemala, USA, and England

:!:

Want a Guatemala shirt so bad. Became enamored with them after FM08 when it was possible to sign 90% of the international side for next to nothing, and pay them peanuts, but they were 10x better than everyone else who was playing at that level - it was a Nuneaton save playing in BSN. They were mostly really old but quality...luckily the shirts I've seen of theirs are rather nice too!

Really want a Balotelli shirt but couldn't possibly wear a Citeh jersey. Checked out Italy's strips but both very dull and i already own their 2006 home blue which they won the world cup in so a bit stuck.

Really want a Balotelli shirt but couldn't possibly wear a Citeh jersey. Checked out Italy's strips but both very dull and i already own their 2006 home blue which they won the world cup in so a bit stuck.

Why would you want one of them?

• 2 weeks later...

I want the new AC Milan shirt with Pirlo on the back! The shirt always has to have the name and number for me!

I am currently looking for a name and number for this seasons River Plate shirt that my sister got me for my birthday!

I am currently looking for a name and number for this seasons River Plate shirt that my sister got me for my birthday!

Try this place Killeen, run by a guy called Fernando if memory serves and he does name/number printing for pretty much every Argentine club (I got my Arsenal Sarandi and Velez Sarsfield shirts from there). Absolute legend, managed to track down Arsenal Sarandi shorts & socks for me from four seasons ago so if you ask he'd probably be happy to just quote you a price for the numbers and letters you want. Enquiry form is here.

Â