Football Shirt Collections...

Killeen30

Does anyone on here collect football shirts other than Villa?

I have just recently started collecting new shirts (from past and present) with names and numbering on them but the problem with living in Belfast is we only have JJB Sports/DW Sports that do the Premiership Official name/numbering.

Does anyone know of any decent websites or sellers on eBay that sell at decent prices? I found this seller on eBay that does alot of Villa stuff called claytonsports. I highly reccommend him as a seller. I don't mind buying premiership shirts with no name and numbering as I can get them done in town.

I don't know anything about applying the names and numbers to shirts but I have found this seller on eBay...

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/ereallfootballuk/

Do these look real? And have any of you ever applied the names and numbering to a shirt?

Thanks for anyone who took time to read this and reply!

I collect football shirts. I've never bought current season shirts online as they're never cheap (and genuine). Mostly pick season old ones in the bargain bin for peanuts. I've well over 100 jerseys at this point, though I've not bought nearly as many in recent years as I used to. I have jerseys from all over the world, from Japan to Ghana to MLS.

Subside do special deals but they're dear for the new stuff. Classicfootballshirts seems like a good site. I've never bought from it myself but they have some nice stuff on there.

Ahh Classicfootballshirts is a great site, I like new but any new ones are either not in my size or have no name or number. Back in the day I used to buy all my villa shirts in XL lol, I am now wearing Small and Medium shirts haha. It used to be all the rage to wear the tops way too big, I know why I bought so big when I watch old Villa highlights on youtube or old videos!

Would never buy a shirt for another English club, but own quite a few shirts of foreign teams. I picked up a few random shirts like Vittese, AEK Athens and Rapid Vienna from Sports World once, they were on a rack for all the cheap shit and were only about £2/£3 each.

Never found anything that I consider quite cheap unless you wait until they're out of date though unfortunately. I usually end up paying quite alot, especially if they're named/numbered, not a fan of plain shirts.

I've got a few. At my age, more for actual wearing than collecting.

I'm only 22!

Think I might start doing what BOF does/did and pick them up when they're maybe a bit older. Would like Juve's silver/grey away kit from this season.

Once they're last seasons they drop to nothing if they're foreign cuz the shop know they wont shift them. I picked up VfB Stuttgart for a fiver and Crystal Palace (it's not one of their normal ones, it's a mad training top) for about £3.

I started collecting international team shirts during WC 2006. Can't say that most of them are official as I'd buy them off the street vendors on the cheap, like 10-15 euros each. The one with names I've got are: Baros, v. Nistleroy, and Figo. The ones without names I've got are Peru, Mexico, Guatemala, USA, and England. I was planning on giving most of them away to needy children in Africa...

Don't own any other English club jerseys except Villa. I've got the old AST shirt with collar, the yellow DWS away shirt (ugly as fuuuck) and the Ashley Young long sleeve home jersey from last season. Used to have a home Carew jersey, of the season right before we got the new badge.

Oh and I've got a signed yellow DWS keeper kit from the 05-06 season, the only members of that squad that is still around is Milner and MON. Came with CoA. Barry, Laursen, Mellberg, Solano (I think) etc etc.

Also a couple club jerseys from small central American teams.

This is most of my Villa jerseys. The yellow MG & navy AST are missing.

p2160001smallel5.th.jpgp2160002smallif2.th.jpgp2160003smallzn2.th.jpg

So I think that's 15 + 2, though there may be more hidden somewhere...

Aston Villa (9)

England (3)

Brazil (3)

Real Madrid (2)

Germany (1)

Crystal Palace (1) - please don't hurt me. I like the colours. :lol:

I have Palace aswell (see above). Though it's funny, look how similar they were to Villa in their early days. They've taste, I'll give them that :thumb:

Aston Villa (9)

England (3)

Brazil (3)

Real Madrid (2)

Germany (1)

Crystal Palace (1) - please don't hurt me. I like the colours. :lol:

I have Palace aswell (see above). Though it's funny, look how similar they were to Villa in their early days. They've taste, I'll give them that :thumb:

Which season?

Also, I wonder if anyone here has a SHA shirt. Would be rather funny.

I don't know which season. I think it's a training top from the mid 90's. It has a hoooooj eagle all around it (with alternating red & blue feathers in the graphic) with a giant "EAGLES" across the back. It was so strange I had to buy it.

This is most of my Villa jerseys. The yellow MG & navy AST are missing.

p2160001smallel5.th.jpgp2160002smallif2.th.jpgp2160003smallzn2.th.jpg

So I think that's 15 + 2, though there may be more hidden somewhere...

Nice stuff BOF.

Will have to get all my Villa tops together and see how many I've get, but there's quite a few now. Really want the 92/93 away (white w/ black/blue stripes on the sleves), that looks fantastic.

Â