Football Shirt Collections...

Killeen30

Aforementioned Trabzonspor shirt turned up at work 5 minutes ago. Seriously, £27 for a shirt with printing, free P&P from Turkey and I only ordered the thing on Sunday. GET THE **** IN. :shock:

Looks really nice too. Maybe we should dabble in a halved claret & blue home shirt at some point (can't do any worse that Hummel monstrosity we had in the 80's)?

That Hummel one was atrocious. And at £127 on classicfootballshirts.com, hardly a snip. Why is every club that gets a Hummel kit makeover such cack?! 2005/2006 shirt was a stinker.

I got a nice little gift in the post today. 1992/1993 Mita Copiers Umbro in small, great condition.

Now to get a league cup one. We did the 1994 one on my birthday so it's kind of a must

There's a crowd of children in Ghana with a **** insane football shirt collection. For which I, and those who donated the shirts from this site, never received any of the promised pictures of that Christmas morning when they were given out.

Hey Charity :

gorilla-middle-finger.jpg

!B0QKJyg!mk~$(KGrHqEOKjEE)T(ZLuKFBMZiCUnHO!~~_12.JPG

I bought this on eBay last night for one of my shirts. On eBay it was listed as 06/07 for the home, away and third shirts for that season. Is this correct or is it for another season?

Something doesn't quite fit with this being for the 06/07 season! Any info much appreciated!

• 3 weeks later...
!B0QKJyg!mk~$(KGrHqEOKjEE)T(ZLuKFBMZiCUnHO!~~_12.JPG

I bought this on eBay last night for one of my shirts. On eBay it was listed as 06/07 for the home, away and third shirts for that season. Is this correct or is it for another season?

Something doesn't quite fit with this being for the 06/07 season! Any info much appreciated!

from 06/07 he is wearing 19. Good goal as well at important moment

• 2 weeks later...

YES **** YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!

96/97 Borussia Mönchengladbach home shirt in XL with "Wynhoff 8" on the back just appeared out of nowhere on classicfootballshirts for £54.99, the literal holy grail of shirts for me. :shock:

peter_wynhoff340x264.jpg

Peter Wynhoff's the balding chap at the front, that is the shirt in question. Am now officially broke until payday and I couldn't be happier. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Top tip: TK-Maxx can be a surprising goldmine of odd (and cheap) shirts from round the globe. You'll have to scour the "Activewear" racks with a fine tooth comb, but it can pay off; found this at the weekend for £12...

eddie-johnson3.jpg

...totally bereft of sponsors too, it's last season's Aris Thessaloniki FC away kit. Quite chuffed as my collection was lacking a Greek team's kit. I've seen old international shirts as well so it's well worth a look if you're near one.

Â