Football Shirt Collections...

Killeen30

Just had this seasons Roma Home shirt with Totti 10 on the back, very thin but a lovely fit and a lovely shirt! I might just get the away one in the new year!

I had the roma shirt from the season before and it reminded me of a cycling shirt. Did you get it off kitbag? I had the current juve shirt with del piero 10 on it. Tis awesome.

Just had this seasons Roma Home shirt with Totti 10 on the back, very thin but a lovely fit and a lovely shirt! I might just get the away one in the new year!

I had the roma shirt from the season before and it reminded me of a cycling shirt. Did you get it off kitbag? I had the current juve shirt with del piero 10 on it. Tis awesome.

Yes I got it from Kitbag, and yes it is very like a cycling shirt! I find Kappa shirts are all like that though!

I also have the current Barca home shirt with Messi 10 on it! Don't have any Juve ones but a friend has a few!

I don't have a collection as such, but I own the following (as far as my knowledge goes):

Villa Away 93-95

Villa Away 04/05

Villa Away 09/10

Villa Home 10/11

Villa Away 11/12

Villa Home 1981 (just picked up)

Osasuna Home (from around 00/01)

Yokohama F. Marinos Home (from around 00-04, not sure exactly)

Barca Home 98/99

Poland Away 04/05

Poland Away 06/07

England Away 10/11

LA Galaxy 3rd 2011

Also have the England 90 shirt somewhere, but a) I have no idea where and B) it'd be the junior kit as I was a kid at the time.

I just ordered these two from eBay, my fingers are crossed that they are not asian fake and that they are official Adidas shirts. Here they are...

AC MILAN

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180780817723?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

NEW YORK RED BULLS

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190613840337?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I have messaged the sellers and they have said both shirts are official and they do not sell fakes but you can never be sure on eBay until you have received it! The AC Milan one is coming from Hong Kong so I knew it was a risk buying from there :?

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I plumped for it. I've negotiated to go halves on it with the missus for an early Birthday present, though it does mean I've spent my 'personal budget' for February already. I had to have it though.

My old Villa tops are too small to fit me. I've been trying to get our top from 1994 (with Muller on it) and 1992-93 with the string. I have had no luck thus far.

I have ended up going with the Score Draw one for the 94 top and just received it today. It's quite good actually and actually has the sponsor on, unlike others they do. However, the Asics (kit manufacturer) isn't on the top. It looks a bit strange without that but I suppose it will do.

I'm not too sure if I will go for the 1992-93 one from them though, as it doesnt have Mita Copiers or Umbro on it. Fair enough if it had one or the other, yet it has neither. Does anyone know where I could find this beauty of a top in a large. I was eight at the time and it's fair to say that I've outgrown it.

Also, do any of you like the retro shirts that Score Draw do? As mentioned the 1994 one seems alright to me. Shame about the lack of Asics but hey ho...

My old Villa tops are too small to fit me. I've been trying to get our top from 1994 (with Muller on it) and 1992-93 with the string. I have had no luck thus far.

Seriously, classicfootballshirts.co.uk; for all your kit needs.

Enter RITGK in the discount code section at checkout for an extra 10% off anything.

Â