Football Shirt Collections...

Killeen30

Just scored an absolute bargain off eBay, someone in France listed this:

$(KGrHqV,!lME2EO5unIGBNwCwDimbg~~_12.JPG

Fiorentina goalie kit from the early 90's, exceptionally rare so I slammed down a max bid of £60. Totally forget about the auction, came back to it today when it had finished and no other **** had bid on it! £25 all told. Happy **** days! :hooray:

Used to collect them a few years back but not somuch now - amongst my plethora of Villa shirts are;

Fiorentina

Espanyol

Aberdeen away

Marseilles

South Africa

Jordan

Oman

Thailand

China

Pristina

Used to collect them a few years back but not somuch now - amongst my plethora of Villa shirts are;

Fiorentina

Aberdeen away

Excellent taste sir. :D

Pray tell, which Fiorentina ones do you have?

Ive got 5 signed villa shirts including one white european top from 83 with 9 signatures on the others are 95-96, 98-99, 01-02, 04-05 all with certificates plus about 6 more from various late 70's and mid 80's would never get rid most in the loft still i think, keep meaning to get framed one day

Fiorentina

Aberdeen away

Excellent taste sir. :D

Pray tell, which Fiorentina ones do you have?

Just the one from circa 00-01. Sponsored by Toyota. It really is the dog's.

I've got many:

Galatasaray

Israel

Canada

Brazil

Milan

Milan GK (Short sleeved - Green)

La Coruna

Juventus - the pink one from couple years back

Inter Milan

Werder Bremen away from 93 or 94. Navy.

Croatia

Slavia Prague

and I'll need to review my collection to add more to this list. It's been a while since I checked it out.

There is only one HUGE problem. Due to the insane exchange rate of your damn Pound-Sterling and our Israeli Shekel (1 to 6 or something in that region) I find it impossible to lay my hands on an Aston Villa shirt. Yes, this is lame, I know, but 40-50 UK pounds way over my financial abilities at the time. It's 3 or 4 times more than we pay for shirts here (regardless of the fact that the teams here are crap).

That's it. Got it out of my system :(

I've got many:

Galatasaray

Israel

Canada

Brazil

Milan

Milan GK (Short sleeved - Green)

La Coruna

Juventus - the pink one from couple years back

Inter Milan

Werder Bremen away from 93 or 94. Navy.

Croatia

Slavia Prague

and I'll need to review my collection to add more to this list. It's been a while since I checked it out.

There is only one HUGE problem. Due to the insane exchange rate of your damn Pound-Sterling and our Israeli Shekel (1 to 6 or something in that region) I find it impossible to lay my hands on an Aston Villa shirt. Yes, this is lame, I know, but 40-50 UK pounds way over my financial abilities at the time. It's 3 or 4 times more than we pay for shirts here (regardless of the fact that the teams here are crap).

That's it. Got it out of my system :(

Happily do a shirt exchange if you wanted. I don't have any Israeli team kits, would love to get my grubby mits on one.

I got this one a couple of years ago and it's one of my favourites. It's not exactly this shirt (a bit less yellow and without the wonky stripe down the front) but I couldn't find a shot of exactly the shirt I have. Beitar Jerusalem:

official%20beitar%20jerusalem%20team%20t-shirt%20h6032101m.jpg

Wow, love their badge.

FCBJ.png

Beautiful design. :thumb:

Beitar Jeruslaem!!! They used to consider themselves as the representatives of the poor (in contrast to the teams from Tel Aviv, which supporters are a lot wealthier). I don't like them due to a couple of reasons:

1. They are filthy rich now.

2. Their "Ultras" are quite insane. Very right wing - oppose any chance of allowing an Arab player to play for the team.

Beside, they are too strong. I can't support a team that actually win trophies!

Yeah but Cassano, come on! I love that man. I'd wear a Mansfield shirt if he played for them.
Wooooah steady on there matey a Mansfield shirt? You will never be allowed down the B2Net with that attitude :-)

Â