Football Shirt Collections...

Killeen30

:lol:

Year old anything is a bargain when it comes to footy stuff. Can't remember the last time I bought a current season's kit. Actually... bollocks, I can remember. 200+ Euros on Fiorentina kits earlier this year. The missus was not happy.

Best piece of merch I've ever seen is this, am currently mulling over it as it's now down to a mere 20 Euros...

83010_1.jpg83010_2.jpg

- "brennt" die Raute in Ihr Sandwich

- mit Betriebs- und Temperaturanzeige

- antihaftbeschichtete Innenplatten

- feststellbarer Verschluss

"Brennt" die Raute in Ihr Sandwich?! DAS IST WUNDERBAR! :shock:

:lol:

Year old anything is a bargain when it comes to footy stuff. Can't remember the last time I bought a current season's kit. Actually... bollocks, I can remember. 200+ Euros on Fiorentina kits earlier this year. The missus was not happy.

Best piece of merch I've ever seen is this, am currently mulling over it as it's now down to a mere 20 Euros...

83010_1.jpg83010_2.jpg

- "brennt" die Raute in Ihr Sandwich

- mit Betriebs- und Temperaturanzeige

- antihaftbeschichtete Innenplatten

- feststellbarer Verschluss

"Brennt" die Raute in Ihr Sandwich?! DAS IST WUNDERBAR! :shock:

I want one of these....however I think the search must go on for the most obscure team toaster.

Your best bet maqroll will be picking up the below (not cheap though, £80) and finding detailed pictures from the campaign where you can clearly see the style of lettering. Then get the shirt professionally printed in the same style. Again, it won't be cheap but you're looking for a needle in a very big haystack.

Colombia-94-HomeWC.gif

andres.gif

andres-escobar.jpg

^Those are fairly standard styles of numbering/lettering and should be easy to replicate at a decent printer, it'll just be a case of getting the colour as near as damn it.

I think I can get a closer pic of the back...

EscobarLettering.jpg

...there we go. You might even be able to buy the iron-on letters as it's such a standard style. You could also get a plain white style and then dye them the right colour.

I had a bit of a collection, but gave it all to the charity Afrikit (they send football shirts to children in Africa). I thought it was a pretty good cause tbh! Might have to start collecting again though..

That's what makes me laugh about the plight in Africa. All these kids are allegedly "poor and starving" and yet each time they're on the telly the little **** are always clothed in the rarest football shirts going. Bastards, the lot of 'em.

Â