Football Shirt Collections...

Killeen30

• 1 month later...
anyone know where i can get the lastest holland football shirt?

I would imagine that most sport shops would have the current Holland shirt. I got mine from Sports Direct, or some company that was taken over by Sports Direct.

I have low expectations for our 2012 kit after seeing the leaked image of the away kit :(

New Holland shirt

HOLA12.jpg

And I thought the current one was dull :|

Have... have they actually gone and put cheese slices on the shirt? :lol:

I hope Nike make some studded clogs for 'em too. :thumb:

It's still better than the away shirt... sadly.... :|

well, the italy shirt arrived. It really is a splendid shirt. Has anyone else got a recent puma shirt? Its lovely but seems very 'thin', almost feels like a fake and if it wasnt for the fact id ordered from kitbag id think it was.

My AS Roma shirt from last year was thin, almost like a cycling shirt but this is thinner. Maybe just because its different from the nike villa shirts and umbro england shirts. Hmmm. It is bloody sexy though.

Cracking shirt!!

As a kid I loved this calssic from 94. It was a standard design that loads of teams replicated in different colours but as soon as I see it im taken back to my favourite world cup of 94. It also helped that Ravelli was a cracking keeper.

1222519_261_147.jpg

Why was it your favourite world cup?

I was 7 years old at the time and even though England didnt qualify I supported Ireland (My grandparents are Irish) and they had a fair few villa plays obviously.

Every team, even the smaller nations, seemed to have a star player. Players id never heard of like Stochkov, Hagi, Brolin, Milla, Amokachi were so exciting alongside maradona, batistuta, bebeto, klinsman, bergkamp, baggio, mattthaus and hierro just made me feel like something magical would happen every game.

Maybe because I didnt know so much about football that it wasnt as predictable but every game seemed exciting and to have a real 'star' involved.

• 3 weeks later...
Â