Football Shirt Collections...

Killeen30

I have an LA Galaxy shirt on order (not a Beckham one).

What date does it landon?

They are more for momentos and show, to be honest, I never really wear any of them.

Yeah yeah, aright aright calm down calm down we weren't gonna go all stereotype on ya :P

I have an LA Galaxy shirt on order (not a Beckham one).

What date does it landon?

Very funny :lol:

I have no idea, whenever the parcel company decide to deliver it! Shouldn't be too long.

They are more for momentos and show, to be honest, I never really wear any of them.

Yeah yeah, aright aright calm down calm down we weren't gonna go all stereotype on ya :P

Haha :lol:

Villa

Holland

Tampa Bay Rowdies

England

There are match worn Aberdeen jersey's in my loft, from the Cup Winners Cup Final and 2 Scottish cup Finals, 3 Scotish international one's from the 1980's, plus a Scottish Junior (eqivalent of English non league) international jersey plus 2 junior international Caps.

My mate at work is good friends with a guitarist who played with the stone roses who gave him an Brazil shirt signed by Pele for his birthday.

• 2 weeks later...
I collect club crest pin badges for grounds I have been to.

Accumulated a few european ones over the summer.

Let me know if you are missing any, I am sure I can help :D

Olympija Ljubjlana by any chance?

I went to what was marked as there stadium on a map to find it abandoned, and disused for a number of years.

I come from Ljubljana and I can only tell you that Olimpija had many problems, they were relegated to the lowest league and have been renamed to Bežigrad and than back to Olimpija again (this year is their first season back in the top division after 5 years). The stadium is still abandoned and there is really no big prospect that it will be renewed in the near future, but a new stadium is being built at another location in Ljubljana. It is not that that easy to find Olimpija products, there is no official club store, and I do not know if they produce badges at all. Maybe next season as they are changing the crest once again...

Thanks for the info mate.

Very nice place Ljubjlana is :thumb:

I am still looking :lol:

Am really after any villa shirt from very early 90's and late 80's (David Platt era) as those would look amazing now. Very stylish. Ebay doesnt seem to have any decent ones.

Anyone got ay they want to sell?

Try here.

Thanks BOF, was excited when I saw the shirts...then delfated when I saw the price. :cry:

oh, that's ancient.. this crest was used in the 90's

nevertheless, a good find :thumb:

and if Wainy is happy, even better :)

I could get some new one made, no problemo, but if you and Wainy bought one I would still have to get rid of another 148 as 150 is the minimum order :D

oh, that's ancient.. this crest was used in the 90's

nevertheless, a good find :thumb:

and if Wainy is happy, even better :)

I could get some new one made, no problemo, but if you and Wainy bought one I would still have to get rid of another 148 as 150 is the minimum order :D

You could come (or send somebody) to the next Olimpija game and try to sell it to the supporters, that number is not much smaller than the average attendance in Ljubljana :twisted::lol:

I've got far too many kits to bore everyone to death with, here's a selection of my favourites...

• -Fiorentina 2009 Home (signed) w/ "De Silvestri 29"
    -Rapid Vienna 2008 Home w/ "Hoffer 21"
    -Arsenal de Sarandi 2007 Home (50th anniversary) w/ "Gomez 10"
    -Borussia Monchengladbach 2007 Home w/ "Jansen 6"
    -Fiorentina 2006 Home w/ "Toni 30"
    -San Jose Earthquakes 2001 Home (no print)
    -UNAM Pumas 1999 GK (short sleeved) w/ "Campos 1"
    -Sampdoria 1994 GK (match worn) w/ "Pagliuca 1"
    -Aston Villa 1994 GK (Coca-Cola Cup winners) w/ "Bosnich 13"

I've got a couple on my shopping list that I'm hoping to pick up at some point, just a matter of finding the damn things.

• -Velez Sarsfield 1998 GK (Bulldog design) w/ "Chilavert 1"
    -Borussia Monchengladbach 1995 GK w/ "Kamps 1"
    -Arsenal de Sarandi 2007 Away (50th anniversary) w/ "Andrizzi 11"

Â