The VT Baby club

kimmie

my mates just had a baby boy

called it Silas

not keen on that....sounds like a James Bond villain

anybody heard it before?

As a child of the 80s the first thing I thought of was Baron Silas Greenback from Dangermouse.

23lb0rd.jpg

I think the bad guy from The Da Vinci Code was called Silas too.

Your mate does know this kid cant be anything other than evil with a name like that, doesnt he? He might as well have called him Adolf.

i know, everybody ive mentioned it too immediately says it sounds like an evil persons name....

i just hope he gets called Si more often than not...

apparently theres a guy on Hollyoaks whos called Silas and hes evil as well

Baby girl Tamuff was born earlier today at 14.51 :hooray:

Quite an incredible day, the missus just had her waters broken (no drugs) and the contractions just went crazy. Basically from nothing to fully dilated in 30 mins, wasn't good though, it really stressed the baby out and meant she had to be born RAPID! My OH made a super human effort and got her out in only 15 mins which considering she was well over 9lbs was incredible.

Was the most stress I've ever know, between each contract the baby's heartbeat dropped to nothing and we had a room full of doctors and midwives, basically if she had stayed in for another 5 mins it could have been very different. It took a couple of minutes of frantic work by the doctors to bring the baby round. Luckily she settled down well soon after and is now a real stunner.

No apologies whatsoever for the quality :D

428508_4145945371451_100139536_n.jpg

Yes Trent hugely proud of my new daughter and wife.

A new daughter AND a new wife?! Fast work fella!

Only joking, she's gorgeous mate, all the best!

Has she got a name yet?

• 3 months later...
Â