The VT Baby club

kimmie

Year old today ...baby aoibhin

Pardon my ignorance..... I'm going to assume that this is a celtic name and therefore pronounced "Bob".

If I'm wrong, can you please post it phonetically?

My baby boy Ryan arrived on Thursday evening weighing in at 6lbs 10. Hoping to bring Mum and baby home tomorrow. Can't wait.

Many congrats, look forward to no sleep....

Im 7 weeks in now and things are improving sleep-wise but might be a while before a whole night.

My baby boy Ryan arrived on Thursday evening weighing in at 6lbs 10. Hoping to bring Mum and baby home tomorrow. Can't wait.

Im 7 weeks in now and things are improving sleep-wise but might be a while before a whole night.

yeah, might be quite a while before you get a whole night!

our first kid took 18 months before he slept through the night!

yeah, might be quite a while before you get a whole night!

our first kid took 18 months before he slept through the night!

We've been ever so lucky with George. He has slept through from around 3/4 months old, apart from when he's had a cold or been teething. The only problem we've got now is that he thinks wake-up time is 5:30am...every morning for the last 3 weeks!

The only problem we've got now is that he thinks wake-up time is 5:30am...every morning for the last 3 weeks!

My boy knows when its the weekend and lies in till 8.30 :D

During the week he gets Mommy up about 6.30 - 7.00

2 weeks till our 20 week scan.

• 2 weeks later...
Got our 20 week scan this afternoon can't wait! Will we be halting the sequence of boys in the family? I honestly don't mind either way.

You going to find out mate?

Yeah, if its possible to tell, we'll find out :D

we have to have another scan as according to the graphs the baby hasn't grown in the last 2 weeks, even though there's plenty of movement and a good heartbeat.

the midwife a couple of weeks ago didnt measure the baby from the top to the pubic bone though, so we dont even think the measurement from 2 weeks ago is accurate anyway

just what we didnt need though, typically the wife is stressing out over it :(

we have to have another scan as according to the graphs the baby hasn't grown in the last 2 weeks, even though there's plenty of movement and a good heartbeat.

the midwife a couple of weeks ago didnt measure the baby from the top to the pubic bone though, so we dont even think the measurement from 2 weeks ago is accurate anyway

just what we didnt need though, typically the wife is stressing out over it :(

I'm sure everything is fine. If heartbeat and movement are normal then thats the main thing. We were told our baby was small and when he was born he was a healthy size. It's good that they keep an eye on things though.

Â