The VT Baby club

kimmie

Agree with Eire..... they don't have a **** clue about size. When my little girl was born the midwife said she was about average size (that was following a scan to check her position) then out flopped this 10lb 1oz monster child. If the heartbeat and movement are good it'll be fine.

Thought I'd sneek a couple of piccies of Caleb.

calebtongue.jpg

He's 8 months now and almost walking....into mischief and mayhem...I kid you not!

405968_10150652231693452_621713451_11956111_373418918_n.jpg

calebjan12.jpg

Fascinated with wires and things that have plugs on already - born electrician methinks!

• 4 weeks later...
Risso jnr no.3 due in October!

Awesome news!!

Baby girl Tamuff, the second of the clan is due in June, can't wait!!

Congrats to everyone.

Blimey Neil doesn't seem five minutes since the 1st one was born and VT was dispensing baby sagedoms on sleepless nights and wind!

Risso jnr no.3 due in October!

Awesome news!!

Baby girl Tamuff, the second of the clan is due in June, can't wait!!

Congrats to everyone.

Blimey Neil doesn't seem five minutes since the 1st one was born and VT was dispensing baby sagedoms on sleepless nights and wind!

Thanks Julie, there is very little else to do in Tamworth :-) Time does fly, Liam will be almost 2 when little miss comes along.

surfing the net whilst the missus is in labour generally a 'no no'

when we had our first we were told to ring the hospital when the contracts get to <5 mins apart.

Prepare yourself for the most stressful and incredible day of your life.

missus has been having contractions for the last couple of days now every 8-10 mins for 30 seconds now

babys a coming!

anyone whos gone through this know if this is a good sign a arrival is imminent? :)

every 3 mins lasting a minute each would be immediately imminent.

every 10 mins means there's still a fair few hours to go still...

the stress has well and truely started, missus is in the bath and the hospital are getting a bed ready to go in in 30 minutes, they're more concerned that she hasn't felt any movement while having pains lower down

guess this is the part i stop posting on here, wish us luck!

Â