LC: SF Blackburn h Match Thread 2010/01/20 19:45

limpid

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

crazy half

we started out pathetically, hoof ball which plays right into blackburns hands, incapable of keeping passes in play. 2 awful goals conceded. need to give guzan more protection on set pieces. he should have made the punch yes but we are not marking players very well- why was warnock marking kalinic who is much taller??

got the 1st goal and then grew in confidence. clear penalty and red card, blackburn can have no complaints. even the first goal wasnt really a foul by gabby, and given the ref missed 2 clear pens and probably a sending off last week its all even for me.

playing 10 men now we need to pass the ball. it will tire blackburn out and they are not as good defending that way anyway. we will create more like this i think. they are good at defending long balls and deep crosses, so why we spent the first 20 minutes playing direct i dont know. we need more goals

Can someone give me a glorious blow by blow account for the 2nd goal. Like an idiot I was looking for a better stream.

Why was the penaly given?

And who was sent off?

Those are the two main points I'd like to know. Saw JIMMY score the penalty but nothing before it.

long ball over the top, gabby clean through with two defenders hot behind him. as he was about to shoot from just inside the box the defender to his right slid in from behind and up-ended him. looked a little bit dubious in real time because he came up with the ball, but on the replay he clearly floored gabby before making any contact with the ball.

Thanks to all who replied. :)

first 20 minutes we was awful worst game under mon then warnock scores and suddenly we are back to how we usually play.

lets hope they dont think they are at wembly yet and start betetr than they did

The first 20 was the worst football I have seen by ANY team in a number of years.

Well we're back to square one basically. Need another goal and we're done.

No we don't. We are winning 3-2.

Well to be more specific, square one as of the start of this game.

Can someone give me a glorious blow by blow account for the 2nd goal. Like an idiot I was looking for a better stream.

Why was the penaly given?

And who was sent off?

Those are the two main points I'd like to know. Saw JIMMY score the penalty but nothing before it.

use this feed bro

http://www.veetle.com/viewChannel.php?cid=4b3b923b4fb21

And gabby had a one on one only for Samba to take him out, red card

Awesome thankyou. I had to take an extended lunch to watch this :winkold: :twisted:

Our boys can smell blood now.

Blackburn got their just desserts for being such dirty cocksuckers. Guzan's arm was being held for the first goal, and they have been impeding our players on the break regularly.

Ashley Young is looking very menacing and Gabby's pace will cause problems for Nelson now. We need the defence to hold their heads and for Cuellar to stop hoofing it over the boundary.

I think the boys got a reall shock in that first 20 minutes and judging by Milner's face after scoring the penalty I think they know they are in a dog fight and will not ease up in the second half.