LC: SF Blackburn h Match Thread 2010/01/20 19:45

limpid

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone give me a glorious blow by blow account for the 2nd goal. Like an idiot I was looking for a better stream.

Why was the penaly given?

And who was sent off?

Those are the two main points I'd like to know. Saw JIMMY score the penalty but nothing before it.

popping back in.

Good turn around.

still got a way to go.

it's awesome we're now back up there, but there's no denying we were poor for twenty minutes - however - before I hear the headbanging - I'm chuffed with the response. Ss much as gabby possibly fouled for there goal - we could have had 2 pens at ewood for me so I have no sympathy.

I still expect the players to get a roasting for their starting attitude.

ridiculous tie.

I do feel like pointing out that all my abuse that can come forth during these matches is 99& limited to matches. At matches I shout and curse and get pissed off yet still enjoy going. half an hour post game and I'm fine. I don't like it either :oops: but anyway more self-censoring until the end.

Off again until FT.

i cant breath!!!!!!!!!! i almost screamed the house down when milner scored

but still we only have one foot at wembley still another 45 anything can happen we need to get another one or two to settle this is

and can i say david dunne f*ck off you fat w*nk*r!!

Can someone give me a glorious blow by blow account for the 2nd goal. Like an idiot I was looking for a better stream.

And who was sent off?

Those are the two main points I'd like to know. Saw JIMMY score the penalty but nothing before it.

long ball over the top, gabby clean through with two defenders hot behind him. as he was about to shoot from just inside the box the defender to his right slid in from behind and up-ended him. looked a little bit dubious in real time because he came up with the ball, but on the replay he clearly floored gabby before making any contact with the ball.

And who was sent off?

use this feed bro

http://www.veetle.com/viewChannel.php?cid=4b3b923b4fb21

And gabby had a one on one only for Samba to take him out, red card