CB Dunne

LB Warnock

RM A.Young

CM Petrov ©

CM Milner

LM Downing

CF Gabby

CF Heskey/Big John

We must not sit back. We should attack them from the start, 2 goals would kill them off and hopefully book our place at Wembley.

I'm really worried about set pieces

Blackburn are really good at scoring from corners.

They rested Dunn for this match so we need to watch out for him

I'd like to see us play 4-5-1 with Milner just behind the striker.

We should play......

Guzan

Cuellar-Collins-Dunne-Warnock

Downing-Sidwell-Petrov-Young

Milner

Gabby

I can see Sidders stepping up his game for this one and imagine Gabby holding the ball up to then lay off Milner for shot from outside the box just like Heskey did except Heskey overhit his pass.

This leaves Carew and Heskey to come in if there is any needed firepower up front

We should play the three CB's for the height to defend set pieces.

Reo Coker in the team?

He wasn't even on the bench today

Injured.

Was this confirmed? I hadn't read it anywhere, but have to admit I didn't see many match reports.

game cud be in doubt if we get the snow they have predicted for wednesday

I'm a bit worried about this aswell. I really hope it goes ahead as I'm looking forward to this in a big way. Yet I fear it will be called off. :(

Collins out, Luke Young in and then put Cuellar back at CB and L.Young back at RB.

Blackburn only really have 2 gameplans against us on Wednesday and that's either to come out and attack taking the game to us or try and play counter-attacking football again which didn't work for them. Foolishly I think they'll pack the midfield and try and play counter-attacking football which already sends out a vibe that they're mentally weak because what they'll try and do is try and keep it goaless until the last 10 minutes where they will try and snatch a goal but either way, whatever gameplan they choose we still need to score to really put the tie to bed. I'm really looking foward to this, I'll be there in K1 and I think we'll be seeing a much better performance than the one yesterday which hopefully books our place at Wembley!

More worried after Sunday's game than I was before. Think against a poor west ham team we should of rotated a bit. The first leg would of taken it out mentally and physically and some of the younger players maybe thinking about this game so we should of been braver.

I'm know the players will all be up for it as it is a semi, but if they come out quickly I will worry about the legs at the end of the game.

I'm know the players will all be up for it as it is a semi, but if they come out quickly I will worry about the legs at the end of the game.

True. But luckily they've had as many games as us recently I believe, so they'll be in the same position.