LC: SF Blackburn a Match Thread 2010/01/14 20:00

limpid

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah... sky sports news are doing their best to be completely oblivious to that there's severely bad weather in the north-west... the snow is deep and thick and there's a possibility the game won't be played... I really hope it doesn't get called off, I'll be annoyed but I reckon this will still go ahead hopefully.

You'd hope they would announce something by at least midday at the latest. Having booked a half day, I don't want to have to leave work and find out at 3pm that it's called off.

True but the later they make the decision the more chance the game has of being on given the weather forecast.

Yep in Leeds it's horrendous, one of our staff members who lives over in Merseyside says it's even worse over there - trains not running and the roads are under a foot of snow.

I am honestly hoping it's going to be called off - if it's possible to get there it doesn't give any guarantee it's going to be possible to make it back home. Not keen on the thought of sleeping on the M62.

The fact that it is snowing here in the midlands now is a good thing in terms of the weather up in Lancs as it means the snow is moving southwards. The game being called off will not have anything to do with the weather here in Brum. However, it will make it trickier for some to travel. Hmmm. :?

I still see no reason why the game can't go on.

God we are so soft in this country, I'm off to Speke now and it's much worse there than here.

If someone calls it off we should bowl at stumps.

A fan in Blackburn, there's still hope ...