LC: SF Blackburn a Match Thread 2010/01/14 20:00

limpid

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lot of concern over the weather with their fans at the moment, lets hope it goes ahead.

It's baltic up here at the moment and the local news have just forecast another 15cm of snow overnight. Blackburn's about 45 mins north of me so I expect it to be even worse.

I'm supposed to be heading up there tomorrow but would rather it be called off than get stranded in Lancashire!

In fact, I'd love to see:

---------------Guzan-------------------

Young---Collins---Dunne---Warnock

--------------Reo-Coker---------------

--------Milner-----------Delph---------

---Downing----------------------Young

----------------Agbonlahor------------

Love to see this team play. Alternative might see Albrighton out wide right and DJ take Delph's position - two right footers on right side.

Out of interest, if it is delayed, will it still have to be played before the return leg?

Read the article....

But if the match fails to get the go ahead then a week on Thursday – January 14 – has been provisionally pencilled in as an alternative date with the need to play the match before the second leg at Villa Park on January 20.

Out of interest, if it is delayed, will it still have to be played before the return leg?

Well they are saying next thursday cos Rovers have a game at Man City on monday and so I suppose it must have to be played before the home leg as we have an advantage.