PL: Man Utd a Match Thread 2009/12/12 17:30

limpid

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant believe all teh pundits have gone for adrawn have they not seen our record at ot? ok they are misisnga couple players in defence but what about their attacking players like rooney, berba and valencia? they can cause us lots of problems

would be delighted with a point but can see only 2-0 to manure

Collins will be a sub. MON won't bring him back into a game like this.

------------Friedal---------------

Young-Cuellar-Dunne-Warnock

Young-Milner--Petrov-Downing

-------Gabby---Heskey-------

IMO

You think? I reckon he will, MON knew that Collins would have injuries so in my opinion would jut throw him back into the fold to reduce the time he spends out

i cant believe all teh pundits have gone for adrawn have they not seen our record at ot? ok they are misisnga couple players in defence but what about their attacking players like rooney, berba and valencia? they can cause us lots of problems

would be delighted with a point but can see only 2-0 to manure

We are a good team who on their day can take United to the cleaners.

Shouldn't really say anything...but I had a dream last night we did them 4-1. I cannot even begin to describe the happiness that I felt at that result..and then the utter disappointment to realize it was that; a dream.

Villa are just a physical team. I think we will dominate.

Is what a united fan thinks of us.. we don't get much praise do we?

My mate said what is so different about villa today? i said, we now have milner, young and downing all bombing around and milner has moved to a very comfy cm spot.