PL: Man Utd a Match Thread 2009/12/12 17:30

limpid

I'm trying to find the game on the American TV listings, no luck so far.

ESPN2 is carrying a different game tommorrow morning. :(

This should be in live coverage I think? But if it isn't on TV in the states I'm sure it will be easy to find a live stream on the internet.

Annoyingly for me it's on French TV, but every bar in the city will be showing the Marseille game that's on at the same time :angry:

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got 11/4 for a draw.

And put £1 on Manure to win the first half then Villa to win the second which was 40/1.

I feel it would be more likely the other way aI've lost count of the times we've been leading and I've thought "This is the time!" only for them to score late on. Alpay OG in the 94th minute, that FA cup game, last season. If we were 6 0 up at half time, I'd struggle to be confident of victory!

I still feel optimistic about this for some reason, as pointed out, as the week as gone on it seems less likely, but overall i still feel we can do this providing we go at them and don't fear them hence sit back, so we need to get after them, don't give them any room, we can do this.

Villa to win 3-1

Put a body on a body.

At the start, take someone off the bench to give their top man a good shot. Take the card and let them know you're here to play and not gonna lay down.

Win, lose or draw they will know they played AV.

THIS is "Rick-rolled"

Basically, you get an e-mail message sent to you stating something outrageous, like "Surveillance footage of The Spice Skanks running nude laps around Buckingham Palace"

"Holy cow! I gotta see THAT!" And this is what you get:

Congratulations, you've just been "Rick-rolled"!

Tell your friends! :wink:

If there were one team and manager to guide the Villa to their first win at OT in how ever many years it is, it's this team with MON. We've broken records (Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool) and got a name for ourselves. I'm confident we CAN win.

1-2 Villa. PLEASE.

It used to be the case that any away game against the 'big 4' was seen as an expected defeat but I really feel this is changing.

I'm not expecting a victory tomorrow but neither am I going thinking a defeat is the only realistic possibility.

Man Utd are a better team but I really feel, whatever the outcome, that we will make them know they've been in a match.

I've got to work in the morning, although I'll be finishing at noon so I can get to the coaches for the match, and I'm going to show my Man Utd supporting manager my ticket ................ after all he's never seen an actual ticket for Old Trafford up close before :lol:

He's certainly not expecting an easy game :D

And for all the naysayers out there and doom mongers, MON haters:

United and Villa have both played 15 matches, they won 4 more games then us, we've drawn 4 more then them. Essentially they've turned draws into W's, obviously the sign of a good team. Another sign of a good team, only conceding one more goal (AVFC) than the current PL Champs (UTD). Both teams have lost 3 matches, but Utd have scored 9 more goals then the mighty mighty Villa.

This is one fixture-curse we can break and have the best chance of winning in years.

UP THE VILLA!!

Will be on FSC and ESPN2, and those of you that have an HDTV would be better off watching ESPN2, they got an HD feed, waaahoooo

It's not on ESPN2. ESPN2 only shows the early game on Saturdays.

(the game is being shown on ESPN and ESPN HD in the UK and Ireland, however)