PL: Man Utd a Match Thread 2009/12/12 17:30

limpid

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please let this happen (the win against utd). I was actually at the last game we won there many years ago when I still lived in the UK.

Fergie would have all the excuses he needs for losing this one, and wouldn`t even have to blame the ref.....

Not betted on villa to win since 2004 leicester away cos I'm a pessimist! We won that game 5-1. I Have put ten quid on Villa to win this game 3-1... no real idea why but odds are 80-1....

Hoping comes of like it did 5 odd years ago....

Not betted on villa to win since 2004 leicester away cos I'm a pessimist! We won that game 5-1.

Oi! That was the famous 5-0. One of the best away games I've ever been to and a Leicester fan tried to attack Ian Walker during the match.

Not betted on villa to win since 2004 leicester away cos I'm a pessimist! We won that game 5-1.

Oi! That was the famous 5-0. One of the best away games I've ever been to and a Leicester fan tried to attack Ian Walker during the match.

Was there too - it was 0-0 at HT! :lol: Villa boys went mental all second half!! Super crouchy bagged a brace! Great days!

My default position when we visit Old Trafford is that we will lose, despite their injury crisis which left them only able to win 3-1 away in CL (not my idead of crisis) I think we will lose.

What a brave prediction!

My default position when we visit Old Trafford is that we will lose, despite their injury crisis which left them only able to win 3-1 away in CL (not my idead of crisis) I think we will lose.

Sounds about right.

Fergie has never lost at Old Trafford to us.

Its the place thats the problem, they could have him at the back and still probably win.

You do never know though.

Hopefully i'll see the first live victory there for us :D

I'm not impressed!

A few months ago a supplier invited me into their box at old trafford for this game and said he would get back to me with detail. Been off work for a minor op and comes in today to find a message from reception "xxx called reference arrangements for coming into box at old trafford call him asap please"

SHE DIDN'T TELL HIM I WAS OFF UNTIL TODAY!!! Have text him in hope he hasn't gave it away but not hopefull! Bloody dumb blonde knew i was off as i had chatted to her a few times on the phone about how i was! :evil:

If Milner hadn't passed back, if Friedel had got back to somewhere near his line (OK it would probably have gone in anyway)... we were on top of them FFS. And now we have a proper defence, a proper midfield and something very close to a proper attack. And Man Utd are struggling, in desperate trouble, a full 2 points below Chelsea. Some of them will be spluttering on their prawn sarnies screaming for Ferguson's head and threatening to become lifelong Blues. I can't see us allowing this to be a renaissance at Old Trafford. Away win.

What will Manure's line up be?

The back four is Fletcher, Vidic, Carrick, Evra.

Scholes is suspended.

What about midfield and attack?

If Fergie isn't bullshitting about Fletcher and Carrick playing in defense then I think it will be something like

Rooney-Berbatov

Giggs-Gibson-Anderson-Valencia

What a brave prediction!

Seems to go against the grain of many.