PL: Man Utd a Match Thread 2009/12/12 17:30

limpid

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish Downing was a bit fitter TBH, but best chance we have had in years, but we must remember we are away.....

Fergies last game for em, we rip em apart and score 4, Milner hailed as a midfield master, Young finds his best form ever and Gabby rips Vidic an new asshole......Happy Xmas! & UTV :hooray:

You know as cheesy as it sounds...i really like Fergie, the guy does seem quite down to earth and i think he is a guy who takes no shit but gives a lot of respect back to people who respect him. I do think that one day (sadly) when Fergie is not around anymore, that he will be a sorely missed character and man who achieved everything and he will be a person that our kids in the future will ask us...what was he like? He will be looked upon as a legend because of what he achieved!!

Fergie will be missed, certainly. Obviously he's disliked by some, but generally I think he's very well liked and respected. He's very similar to Mourinho in that respect. They're both winners and know it, they will big up their own team, but show others respect when they show respect to him. Arguably the greatest manager of all-time is Fergie.

Whilst I have this gut feelingwe're going to do something today, I can't help thinking it's very much like when we played Chelsea at Stamford Bridge last season. There was loads of hype, people saying "oh Villa could win today, they'll get a scalp here" and we got played off the park.

I really hope we get a result today, i think we've got a good chance, but can't help thinking it'll be an anti climax.

What's happening/happened with Fergie then?

Think we'll lose this one, not confident at all.

Man U are gonna get beat so bad, they will sack him at the side of the pitch, or the shock of it may well...... :winkold:

F**Kin L, I am excited about this match. (wont be able to post for a month if we get embarrassed though) Of out now, to buy some more shit.

Nothing has happened at all, i was just saying that i think he is a great character and will be missed when he suddenly dissappears off this plant....which hopefully is a million miles away. It was just random.
A couple of things here.

1) If you say "this plant" then you are referring to a plant which is near to you, so it's hardly likely to be a million miles away.

2) If you have some plant and it's infested with the Fergy, you can get a spray for it.

Feel like Cup Final day to anyone else?

its weird, it does feel like that for me too, been dreaming about the match and waking up early its madness. A lot of my mates and family are united fans and personally the away fixture at old trafford is the biggest game of the season for me, just for the potential that is their, what it would mean if we won, and ultimately the way we can never lose normally to them.

Thy have to wait untill we're 2-0 to the good and I'v give utd fans a load of shit and then solskjaer and rvn tar us up or ronaldo! I dreamt we were 5-0 up at half time and drew 5-5, think my inner physche is telling me that we've achieved nothing until that final whistle goes, ESPECIALY against these bastards!

To be fair utd hav been the biggest team in england and at times europe/world for the best part of 20 years so it would be a great scalp.