PL: Burnley a Match Thread 2009/11/21 15:00

limpid

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the most depressing thing is, you know the team that started, and has played so **** wank today will be the same 11 that kicks off against spurs. Sidwell hasnt impressed me at all in the year his been here. how he keeps NRC and Gardner out the team. **** if i know what MON sees in him

IMO MON will play either Petrov and Sidwell or NRC and Sidwell, NRC and Petrov will not often be in the same team. This is because Petrov and NRC are defensive midfielders in MON's four eyes, where as Sidwell is seen as a more attacking all round midfielder all though he is clearly not up to the grade IMO.

So our team of mostly British players don't seem to fancy a wet, windy, cold day at Turf Moor.And nice to see that midfield dynamo Steve Sidwell doing his usual superb impression of the invisible man.Not good enough.

Yeah, Petrov has been brilliant next to him hasn't he, I mean really dominating the game.

Never said he has, but I cut Petrov more slack considering he was our player of the season last year, Sidwell has had numerous chances, and is clearly not good enough.