PL: Burnley a Match Thread 2009/11/21 15:00

limpid

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can argue all day about which 2 from NRC, Sidwell and Petrov should play in a 442, but the truth is all 3 of them are mediocre at best and are nowhere near top 4 quality. ALL 3 should be shipped out in the summer IMO.

What, so despite everytime Reo-Coker getting a chance and shining he deserve to get sold. Yeah okay. Won't get many better holding midfielder in the league.

Shining? NRC is a donkey. The only reason he makes so many tackles is because he has to, due to giving it away through his piss poor technique.

All 3 of those players are not good enough and if you genuinely believe we couldn't find a better player than NRC then you must not watch much football much. (YOU WERENT EVEN WATCHING THIS GAME FFS)

Hahahahahah, Watch the game, NRC giving the ball away is a myth, even in the peace cup, we kept a note of his passes and he made 34 successful passes out of 37 against Porto. So the myth he always gives it away is a myth. Notice how all our positive performances come with him in the side? Our best 2 performances, Liverpool and Bolton, both with NRC in the team.

Yes I was watching this match, I've missed around 10 minutes because of streams going down. I don't think Petrov or Sidwell are good enough for where we want to be challenging, although Sidwell offers more to us than Petrov, but Reo-Coker offers us alot. Football isn't just about on the ball. FFS.

I think being able to tackle AND pass isn't too much to ask to be honest. NRC should have played today I agree but he still isn't good enough for champions league.......**** it we just scored :D:D:D:D