PL: Burnley a Match Thread 2009/11/21 15:00

limpid

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO MON will play either Petrov and Sidwell or NRC and Sidwell, NRC and Petrov will not often be in the same team. This is because Petrov and NRC are defensive midfielders in MON's four eyes, where as Sidwell is seen as a more attacking all round midfielder all though he is clearly not up to the grade IMO.

None of them are.

How long until L Young or Warnock taken off, Milner placed at full back and Downing/Heskey replace them then? I'm going for the 81st minute.

Scary.

Oh yes.

Some may say that our manager can be a bit predictable at times.

Me? I think I'm just psychic.

You can argue all day about which 2 from NRC, Sidwell and Petrov should play in a 442, but the truth is all 3 of them are mediocre at best and are nowhere near top 4 quality. ALL 3 should be shipped out in the summer IMO.

What, so despite everytime Reo-Coker getting a chance and shining he deserve to get sold. Yeah okay. Won't get many better holding midfielder in the league.

Shining? NRC is a donkey. The only reason he makes so many tackles is because he has to, due to giving it away through his piss poor technique.

All 3 of those players are not good enough and if you genuinely believe we couldn't find a better player than NRC then you must not watch much football much. (YOU WERENT EVEN WATCHING THIS GAME FFS)

Hahahahahah, Watch the game, NRC giving the ball away is a myth, even in the peace cup, we kept a note of his passes and he made 34 successful passes out of 37 against Porto. So the myth he always gives it away is a myth. Notice how all our positive performances come with him in the side? Our best 2 performances, Liverpool and Bolton, both with NRC in the team.

Yes I was watching this match, I've missed around 10 minutes because of streams going down. I don't think Petrov or Sidwell are good enough for where we want to be challenging, although Sidwell offers more to us than Petrov, but Reo-Coker offers us alot. Football isn't just about on the ball. FFS.

mosch1one wrote:

IMO MON will play either Petrov and Sidwell or NRC and Sidwell, NRC and Petrov will not often be in the same team. This is because Petrov and NRC are defensive midfielders in MON's four eyes, where as Sidwell is seen as a more attacking all round midfielder all though he is clearly not up to the grade IMO.

None of them are.

I believe we are in desperate need of an creative attacking midfielder who chips in with some goals. I guess that is blatantly obvious though and everyone is after someone of that stature.