PL: Burnley a Match Thread 2009/11/21 15:00

limpid

I do not see any change from the shit football of last season. This league is poor. It really is. If he had the balls to send a team out to win a game rather than contain the opposition and nick a goal we would be serious champions league contenders. But Ditherman is too stuck in his ways. The way we play makes our position a joke, it did last season. I have never seen a team so high in the table concede posession and create so little so much!? It is awful awful football. And a teams style reflects the manager. A real glowing show that the Bolton game was a huge whitewash of paint to cover up the cracks In my opinion.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So our team of mostly British players don't seem to fancy a wet, windy, cold day at Turf Moor.And nice to see that midfield dynamo Steve Sidwell doing his usual superb impression of the invisible man.Not good enough.

Yeah, Petrov has been brilliant next to him hasn't he, I mean really dominating the game.

You can argue all day about which 2 from NRC, Sidwell and Petrov should play in a 442, but the truth is all 3 of them are mediocre at best and are nowhere near top 4 quality. ALL 3 should be shipped out in the summer IMO.

You can argue all day about which 2 from NRC, Sidwell and Petrov should play in a 442, but the truth is all 3 of them are mediocre at best and are nowhere near top 4 quality. ALL 3 should be shipped out in the summer IMO.

Good point, well made.