General Chat

Stevo985

I just spent the last 3 hours updating the FIFA 10 premiership squads in accordance with the teams' 'Current Squads' on Wikipedia.

While most of you were sleeping. Hahaha what have you got to show for the past three hours? A load of sleep? clearings in the woods

Is the worst youtube tutorial video ever?

LMAO.

Just spent last 10 minutes going through his videos. WTF is that.

This one made me laugh,

First the goalkeeping and then last comment about playing running in :lol:

This one to from the fact he nearly decked it taking it and the look of the keeper when he tips it over and realises he has to get it.

I stayed up quite late last night watching a lot of these videos. It's incredible. He must be the most unqualified tutor ever.

I'm curious to know if this "Expert Village" approached him to do the videos, or whether he just took it upon himself and they posted it on his behalf.

Either way, they're cringeable.

I watched one about corners. His advice? You should try shooting from corners (Which he then proceeds to attempt and fail quite badly)

Part of me thinks he's actually a comedy genius

Is the worst youtube tutorial video ever?

LMAO.

Just spent last 10 minutes going through his videos. WTF is that.

This one made me laugh,

First the goalkeeping and then last comment about playing running in :lol:

This one to from the fact he nearly decked it taking it and the look of the keeper when he tips it over and realises he has to get it.

I stayed up quite late last night watching a lot of these videos. It's incredible. He must be the most unqualified tutor ever.

I'm curious to know if this "Expert Village" approached him to do the videos, or whether he just took it upon himself and they posted it on his behalf.

Either way, they're cringeable.

I watched one about corners. His advice? You should try shooting from corners (Which he then proceeds to attempt and fail quite badly)

Part of me thinks he's actually a comedy genius

I just watched a couple of them...brilliant! :lol:

Â