General Chat

Stevo985

l totally agree with buses to Dublin being rank . Bus Eireann and Rapid Express run through Castledermot both within 5 minutes of each other. You then have to wait 2 hours for the next 2 . l usually get the bus nutter sitting by me or behind me or get the tosser who spends 2 hours talking shite on their phone really loud. **** off or shut up !!

I took a bus from Seattle to Boston :shock:

It took 4 days and 14 transfers.....

Seattle to Spokane

Spokane to Butte

Butte to Rapid City

Rapid City to Sioux Falls

Sioux Falls to Minneapolis

Minneapolis to Madison

Madison to Chicago

Chicago to Indianapolis

Indianpolis to Columbus

Columbus to Cleveland

Cleveland to Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh to Philadelphia

Philadelphia to New York

New York to Boston

...and I caught the flu in Cleveland

Pure hell, I'll never ride a bus for longer than 4 hours now.

That's one way to see the country I suppose!

And it's people....man, there were some creepy **** people on those busses.

It reminds me of the horror story in Canada a few years ago, on a Greyhound bus, where some guy just opened up his duffel bag, took out a carving knife and decapitated the guy sitting next to him.

At night, in the middle of nowhere, I felt like I needed to keep one eye open, because there were some sketchy dudes on there.

In reality, you're only discriminating against someone if they are still perfectly capable of doing the job. So the old guy would be less capable of doing the job than whoever else the manager signed. If the old guy was the only person in the world able to do the job, or he could do it as well as anyone else, and the only reason he wasn't hired was because he was old, then that's discriminating.

Similarly the guy with no legs wouldn't be physically able to do the job, so it's not discriminating.

If you refuse to hire a blind guy to be a lookout, it's not discrimiantion.

l totally agree with buses to Dublin being rank . Bus Eireann and Rapid Express run through Castledermot both within 5 minutes of each other. You then have to wait 2 hours for the next 2 . l usually get the bus nutter sitting by me or behind me or get the tosser who spends 2 hours talking shite on their phone really loud. **** off or shut up !!

Why don't ye learn to drive?

Agreed !!! I normally stick the headphones in and pretend im asleep :D

Hate the drunk guys on the bus who just sprawl out ...but enjoy barging past them on the way off the bus

Last time I got the bus down I had some eastern-european lass behind me, constantly talking on her phone, and all throughout the journey I could feel her **** breath on the back of my neck. Bleh, horrible.

Talking about Eastern Europeans and buses, the longest coach journey I've ever had is 20 hours to Prague, with 2 ten minute breaks. On the return trip, we sat next to a family of Romanian gypsies that smelt like they hadn't washed in a very long time. I had to sit next to this one bloke who kept putting his arm up on the head rest in front, I've never smelt B.O. like it. 20 hours of it, it was horrendous.

My longest bus trip, South Wales to Porto to watch a footy game.

drunk by the time we got to Dover, hallucinating by the time we reached Spain

barking mad and minging by the time we rolled into Boavista's social club to challenge the local's to a port and super bock marathon

One day in Porto, evening game, swift few in the bar after the game, swap some badges and scarves then back on the bus and home. Happy days.

Why don't ye learn to drive?

l have a bus pass :D and there are way too many nutters on the roads over here without me getting behind the wheel :D

Massive floods have devastated Brisbane and the greater south east queensland region. We are truly ****. Hy home is on high ground, but my business underwater. This will take years to fix. Worse still, 13 are dead, and almost 100 missing.

Â